[ChemTrail Tracking USA] Digest Number 6534

Chem Trail Tracking USA

Messages In This Digest (9 Messages)

1a.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week From: Bj Bennett

1b.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week From: lenatheblogger

1c.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week From: jrd

1d.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week From: Susan Lervold

2a.

Re: That was not your typical airplane??? From: Wendy Morrow

2b.

Re: That was not your typical airplane??? From: Lyn

3.

Chemtrail Geoengineering Lawsuit In Mohave Country Arizona Moves For From: Tony Rango

4a.

Photo's Uploaded From: A Lippincott

4b.

Re: Photo's Uploaded ~ from Phoenix From: bcolemanconroy8

 

Messages

1a.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week

Posted by: "Bj Bennett" bjbennett@hughes.net jowandanubians
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:13 am (PDT)

People are dumbed down and refuse to acknowledge that their own gov't is doing this, along with the NATO, the UN and whoever else is responsible for it.
Last month I was sick enough to go to emergency and found the whole town was sick with the same thing I had, which felt like a combination bronchitis/flu, which antibiotics did not touch. For the past 3 days now I've had another health problem with a headache on my left temple and a sore eyesocket which I've never had before in my life. For several months I've noticed my eyes don't feel right. My eyelids keep trying to close on me, and I feel like they are heavy and the external skin looks red. I look like I've been on a binge, and I don't even drink. Time to detox again, I guess - what else is left?
June
----- Original Message -----
From: shelley kramer
To:
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:03 PM
Subject: [Chem Trail Tracking USA] Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week
When I wake up and see the chemtrails being sprayed, I scream. I immediately write to California government Julia Brownley and Pavlevy. They write me back with nothing more than "thanks for writing to us".I do not want to have a heart attack over this, but when I am dazed and so is everyone else I know in LA and the Valley, and classes are cancelled because the teachers are sick with haze, I want to shake up everyone, am always pointing to the skies and calling our chemtrails. Of course people think I am crazy, but big mouths sometimes get things done. I know I have to up my vitamins, minerals and supplements big time to flush these toxins out of my body. PublicsRight2Know.org
From: popcorn_clouds <popcorn_clouds@yahoo.com>
To: *

Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 2:18 AM
Subject: [ChemTrail Tracking USA] Magnetic signs for your car
I've already done it. You can get magnetic signs for your car at a low
price at Vistaprint.com
I also had business cards made up with the link to "What in the
world..."
For images for these items I just used my own photos of chemtrails.
Barlee in S.F. Bay Area
--- In *

"wannabfree2"
<sandyb214@...> wrote:
>
> Marlene,
>
> I'm the same way. Yesterday, I couldn't handle anymore. I stayed
inside and was on alert all day - and that's no way to live. I too, will
do anything to stop them. I could care less how I look to others. My
daughter lives in LA - she said she saw a woman get out of her car - the
car had a sign on the side with a picture of a chemtrail and the text
was "LOOK UP" AND she was wearing a gas mask. I think this woman has the
right idea.
>
> Today, I'm getting a magnetic sign made for my car. Maybe some one
will wake up when they see it.
>
>
> >>> I do not like being outdoors now. I close my blinds at work so I
do not have to look at the opaque sky. I will do anything to stop them.
marlene
>

1b.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week

Posted by: "lenatheblogger" lenatheblogger@yahoo.com lenatheblogger
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 am (PDT)

My neighbor wrote our local weather people and of course, they sneered and mocked her ("Don't tell me you buy into that garbage?").
My car magnets (thanks for the suggestion on this thread) should be arriving any day now. I used my own photo. I still have to order business cards with links to "what are they spraying?" I have made it a personal mission to talk to anyone I meet about this. I even told my boss at work, and my husband has talked to all of his coworkers. We're making them all DVDs (thanks to Michael Murphy) this weekend.
This unConstitutional activity needs to stop, or they need to tell us what they are doing. It's not up to "them" to play God or decide for their subjects what is good for us. And, I'm being generous because I highly doubt this is "for the children."
--- In *

shelley kramer <healthycom@...> wrote:
>
> When I wake up and see the chemtrails being sprayed, I scream. I immediately write to California government Julia Brownley and Pavlevy. They write me back with nothing more than "thanks for writing to us

 

 

1c.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week

Posted by: "jrd" datapros@netins.net jrd4858
Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:10 pm (PDT)

I have a DVD duplicator. I have made DVDs on chemtrails and other subjects. People will take them, but when you check back with them, they haven't watched them.
There is a saying going around the internet right now. Saying that it was only 2 or 3 percent of the people got involved with the revolution against the British.
That is pretty pathetic!
----- Original Message -----
From: lenatheblogger
To:

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: [Chem Trail Tracking USA] Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week
My neighbor wrote our local weather people and of course, they sneered and mocked her ("Don't tell me you buy into that garbage?").
My car magnets (thanks for the suggestion on this thread) should be arriving any day now. I used my own photo. I still have to order business cards with links to "what are they spraying?" I have made it a personal mission to talk to anyone I meet about this. I even told my boss at work, and my husband has talked to all of his coworkers. We're making them all DVDs (thanks to Michael Murphy) this weekend.
This unConstitutional activity needs to stop, or they need to tell us what they are doing. It's not up to "them" to play God or decide for their subjects what is good for us. And, I'm being generous because I highly doubt this is "for the children."
--- In *shelley kramer <healthycom@...> wrote:
>
> When I wake up and see the chemtrails being sprayed, I scream. I immediately write to California government Julia Brownley and Pavlevy. They write me back with nothing more than "thanks for writing to us

 

 

 

1d.

Re: Writing to our government people, I am doing this every week

Posted by: "Susan Lervold" susanlervold@gmail.com sushieq@rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm (PDT)

Pretty pathetic, but we still won.
From:
[mailto: On Behalf Of jrd
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 12:11 PM
To:
Subject: Re: [Chem Trail Tracking USA] Re: Writing to our government people,
I am doing this every week
I have a DVD duplicator. I have made DVDs on chemtrails and other subjects.
People will take them, but when you check back with them, they haven't
watched them.
There is a saying going around the internet right now. Saying that it was
only 2 or 3 percent of the people got involved with the revolution against
the British.
That is pretty pathetic!
----- Original Message -----
From: lenatheblogger <mailto:lenatheblogger@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: [Chem Trail Tracking USA] Re: Writing to our government people, I
am doing this every week
My neighbor wrote our local weather people and of course, they sneered and
mocked her ("Don't tell me you buy into that garbage?").
My car magnets (thanks for the suggestion on this thread) should be arriving
any day now. I used my own photo. I still have to order business cards with
links to "what are they spraying?" I have made it a personal mission to talk
to anyone I meet about this. I even told my boss at work, and my husband has
talked to all of his coworkers. We're making them all DVDs (thanks to
Michael Murphy) this weekend.
This unConstitutional activity needs to stop, or they need to tell us what
they are doing. It's not up to "them" to play God or decide for their
subjects what is good for us. And, I'm being generous because I highly doubt
this is "for the children."
--- In *

<mailto:chemtrailtrackingusa%40yahoogroups.com> , shelley kramer
<healthycom@...> wrote:
>
> When I wake up and see the chemtrails being sprayed, I scream. I
immediately write to California government Julia Brownley and Pavlevy. They
write me back with nothing more than "thanks for writing to us

 

2a.

Re: That was not your typical airplane???

Posted by: "Wendy Morrow" powerofxx@yahoo.com powerofxx
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 am (PDT)

I dont know for sure, the pictures of drones have a square nose or front and this was cigar shaped, except for back end. That is why I am looking for live feed to see what it is...does anyone have access to the Google satellite live images, they have a expansion package that you have to pay for. I was just wondering if you could look it up if you have it..you=anyone reading this email or knows a friend.
a drone....cruise missle....sonic cruise boeing plane....I dk
________________________________
From: Rachel Colabello <rachelknits1968@gmail.com>
To: *
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [] That was not your typical airplane???
Please tell us it's not a drone!
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Wendy <powerofxx@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sunday the 25th, I saw a unusual kind of plane but I do not want to say anymore until we can see if a satellite live image map captured it too, I know the CIA may have edited this video already but I am trying to remain positive...I really wish I would have had my camara with me, it was not a UFO or anything, I hate to be wrong and say what I think it may be...so lets leave this open at the moment. If you have a great satellite link please share and together we can see this. I found google chrome but I dont want to download anything google but If I absolutely have to, than I will. Thanks
>
2b.

Re: That was not your typical airplane???

Posted by: "Lyn" returntogodsgarden@yahoo.com returntogodsgarden
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:27 am (PDT)

Was this somehow involved in chemtrailing or not? We can go on and on about unidintified and experimental aircraft and objects but if it doesn't have any tie-in to geo-engineering or chemtrails discussion then the best place is forums who focus on that if you really want to dig deep. Many military craft simply aren't going to appear on radar for various reasons, so trying to find something on a satellite feed is like looking for a needle in a haystack IMHO.
Check out spaceweather.com and see if anything was up around that time period. Got online and search experimental aircraft + images tags or military aircraft. It's time consuming, I identified a supposedly "new" experimental drone that I had seen which looked like a wedge and also according to documents could convert to almost a round spaceship shape. However, I saw it in my skies before it's supposed "official" roll out, so it must have been in testing phase.
At this point in time we are going to see a lot in the skies, while we should of course be concerned over the new role drones are going to be taking as far as police state, here on the forum the focus is those planes and other aircraft involved in the black ops geo-engineering projects.
With a lot of patience and diligence you will probably find a pic of what you saw out there somewhere. That's how I identified one of the new military super refuelers I see from time to time.
--- In * Wendy Morrow <powerofxx@....> wrote:
>
> I dont know for sure, the pictures of drones have a square nose or front and this was cigar shaped, except for back end. That is why I am looking for live feed to see what it is...does anyone have access to the Google satellite live images, they have a expansion package that you have to pay for.. I was just wondering if you could look it up if you have it..you=anyone reading this email or knows a friend.
> Â
> a drone....cruise missle....sonic cruise boeing plane....I dk
>

 

 

3.

Chemtrail Geoengineering Lawsuit In Mohave Country Arizona Moves For

Posted by: "Tony Rango" tonyrango@yahoo.com tonyrango
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm (PDT)

From the Intelhub:
http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/20/chemtrail-geoengineering-lawsuit-in-mohave-country-arizona-moves-forward/
Tony (SF Bay Area)

 

4a.

Photo's Uploaded

Posted by: "A Lippincott" alippy60@yahoo.com alippy60
Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 pm (PDT)

I am wondering what activity there may have been in the Phoenix AZ and Arkansas areas today for chemtrails.
These are shots of Planefinder planes above 40,000 feet.   We had on and off trails all day today east and west of Boston, which may align with one of the pictures.  I'm going to continue to watch Planefinder as I have time to see what else I can identify.  Last week there was a similar image from the Chicago area.   I havent figured out how to save the screen shot, so I am taking pictures, those aren't "orbs". 
If you watch and find one like any of these please post the picture and lets see if there is alignment.  If you do some searches you will see these planes as mostly large jets, unidentified, or with some corporate ownership.
We are supposed to get some 2.5 inches of rain starting tomorrow, but I have my doubts as all of the NWS radars have been ablaze, possibly holding the weather pattern in the greatl lakes area.
If you look, pay special attention to the NEW YORK, Upton (Brookhaven National Labs) site (especially over the water).

4b.

Re: Photo's Uploaded ~ from Phoenix

Posted by: "bcolemanconroy8" bcolemanconroy8@yahoo.com bcolemanconroy8
Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 pm (PDT)

Phoenix continues to be sprayed today with high altitude air craft.
The trails can be seen from eastern horizon to western horizon lasting
for only about 3 minutes.
Not nearly as bad today here in Phoenix as in past days or years, not a
complete white out.
The desert SW has been under constant aerosol spraying for more than a
decade. www.arizonaskywatch.com <http://www.arizonaskywatch.com>
--- In *

, A Lippincott <alippy60@....>
wrote:
>
> I am wondering what activity there may have been in the Phoenix AZ and
Arkansas areas today for chemtrails.
>
> These are shots of Planefinder planes above 40,000 feet. We had on
and off trails all day today east and west of Boston, which may align
with one of the pictures. I'm going to continue to watch Planefinder as
I have time to see what else I can identify. Last week there was a
similar image from the Chicago area. I havent figured out how to save
the screen shot, so I am taking pictures, those aren't "orbs".
>
> If you watch and find one like any of these please post the picture
and lets see if there is alignment. If you do some searches you will
see these planes as mostly large jets, unidentified, or with some
corporate ownership.
>
> We are supposed to get some 2.5 inches of rain starting tomorrow, but
I have my doubts as all of the NWS radars have been ablaze, possibly
holding the weather pattern in the greatl lakes area.
>
> If you look, pay special attention to the NEW YORK, Upton (Brookhaven
National Labs) site (especially over the water).
>

 

article  contains  much paranoia that is not backed by  physical scientific evidence research much of it is hearsay and  based  on the perceptions of the individual and there for can only be taken as their opinion and not as factual scientific basis for stating any factual information as dispersal rates from 8 miles above point of observation combined with weather conditions indicate non contact with any aerosol spray or chemical via aircraft.  Furthermore, preexisting natural and man made pollution from ground source is of greater impact than the hyper sensitized contrails that theses individuals are viewing.  This is reminiscent of the  1980  C2C cal made by an idiot claiming they were being sprayed and having an full blown asthma attack as a result.  As Darrel Simms has stated and as Art Bell has stated 1. You can’t talk if your air ways are  swollen shut. 2. if you are speaking then you are not having a full blown asthma attack. 3. cursing altitude greater than 8 miles dispersal rate is aproxitmaly 300 miles away at  .00000001 part per million which  means your exposure rate would have e to be 90+ yens at 365 24 7 to have affect of any chemical agent.   "habari" "Gathi" "queasvorwla" "ini" "wer" "Merlin"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence