transference of the soul

Sadie Ingleburn As it reached me I experienced the utmost peace rush through my aching body and suddenly felt myself rising towards the roof of the hospital Near Death Experience In 1956 I was at home having a barbecue with the family when suddenly I felt a pain in my chest that felt like someone had pushed a knife in and twisted it. I was rushed to hospital and was told by a doctor in charge that I had a very bad case of pneumonia. Because of the lack of medical knowledge in those days he told my family that I would be dead in a few days and just left me in the corner of this large room. Over the next couple of hours I felt myself drifting off to sleep. As it turned out I was in a coma for three days. While in this state I heard a beautiful humming sound that was gradually coming closer. It sounded like a church choir but much louder and more beautiful. I saw a white mist approaching from over a hill and a beautiful light following and as this mist came closer so did this wonderful sound and radiant light. As it reached me I experienced the utmost peace rush through my aching body and suddenly felt myself rising towards the roof of the hospital. I just looked, it was beautiful and the mist was swirling around. Then I found myself standing in the middle of a bridge. I looked over to one side of the suspension bridge and saw my dead mother standing there. She had her arms outstretched towards me and said: "Sadie, take my hand, it's so lovely over here". As I put my hands out to touch her, I heard my children crying uncontrollably and realised the pain they were going through seeing their mother dying. At this point I made a conscious decision: I turned away from my mother and made my way to the other side of the bridge. The light and mist that took me from my body arrived and took me to be with my children. I woke in the hospital bed with my family standing around crying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence