Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Posted: 04 Aug 2017 09:24 PM PDT

The following information was reported to Manuel Navarette at UFO Clearinghouse:

I would like to report a sighting that I had today in downtown Melrose Park, Illinois at Winston Plaza (1254 Winston Plaza, off Rt.64 W. North Ave.), just outside the Best Buy store.

I was coming out of the Best Buy with my husband when we saw what looked like a large black bat that flew over the building. It must have been at least 20 feet or more up in the air and was solid black and flying very fast.

I reached for my phone to try to get a picture of it, but by the time I fished out my phone from my purse, unlocked it and pulled up the camera the bat had flown quite a distance away from us. I was able to snap one good picture of the object before it got too far away from us. I am not the greatest photographer and my cell phone is a couple of years old already, but you can see the object in the picture flying off to the east toward the city. I did not see a lot of detail as it was up in the air and flying away from us pretty fast. I do remember it was solid black, bigger than any bird I have seen and had a large pair of wings that must have been 7 feet wide.

I hope the picture helps in telling what it was or was not.









NOTE: Manuel lives near the location, so he went there this evening and took a few images. He will go back out in the daylight for a better perspective. This is possibly the first photo of this being...we're hoping we can obtain a more definitive image or video soon. I want to note, and give a nod of appreciation, to our 'Chicago Phantom' investigative & researcher team: Manuel Navarette, Vance Nesbitt, Nicole Tito Grajek, Timothy Renner, Butch Witkowski, Rob Shaw, Sean Forker & Jay Bachochin. I also want to thank those people who have been keeping track of this phenomenon. A special thanks to Tobias Wayland at 'Singular Fortean', MJ Banias at 'Mysterious Universe', Tim Binnall at 'Coast to Coast'... and all the radio shows who have contributed in getting the word out to the public. As well, I can't forget the witness for trusting us and coming forward with their sightings and experiences. We've got a long way to go. Any updates will be included with this post. This sighting has been added to the Chicago Phantom / Owlman / Mothman / Man-Bat / Flying Humanoid Reports - Chicago Metro Area - Interactive Map

The Phantoms & Monsters 'Encounters' series - 5 books available

Encounters with Flying Humanoids: Mothman, Manbirds, Gargoyles & Other Winged Beasts

THE OWLMAN AND OTHERS

The Mothman Prophecies: A True Story

Return of the Prophecies of Mothman


Posted: 04 Aug 2017 02:50 PM PDT

I recently received the following information:

Out of tens of thousands of sky pictures I have taken in the past seven years, July 16, 2017 marked the day that revealed the most bizarre and puzzling image that has ever come across my camera lens. Let me explain:

I have been photographing daytime UFOs for the past seven years. When I go out, I take between 800 and 1,500 pictures at one time. My success rate average is around one keeper out of 1,000 photographs, and many times I don't even get that. Other times, I may be fortunate to get two, or even three keepers out of a thousand photos taken, but that is quite rare. The UFOs are extremely fast and quite impossible to see with the naked eye. However, when I download the pictures to my computer, I readily, and at times painstakingly view each photo. I've gotten some especially interesting pictures of various UFOs (craft) this way. Another method I use is to video-tape the open sky while zooming in (as I do with the photos), and I usually film for around sixty seconds. I then download the videos to my computer and play them back in the slowest motion possible. This method is successful also, but again is very time consuming, and requires a lot of patience. In my opinion, this is the only way to film UFOs and obtain reliable results. Any other way amounts to a waiting game of pure luck.

On Sunday, July 16th of this year, I was at my favorite park, just outside of Nashville, TN, filming a few sixty-second videos of open skies, while zooming in, maybe 40X. When reviewing the videos on my computer, I saw something that I have never encountered before. In the past I have filmed metallic craft, possible biological craft, and just plain strange sky anomalies, but nothing compares to the “strangeness” of what I captured on video that day! The only term I can use to even remotely describe what sped across my camera lens is ... “a "flying humanoid?" Up until this time, I had never even dabbled in this type of phenomenon; I stuck strictly to pursuing UFOs as my focal point, even though I am a firm believer in the limitlessness of the skies and what they may contain.



I have searched through many images on the Internet, and have not really seen anything that matches my picture in a satisfactory way. And to be honest, I even briefly entertained the possibility of it being an out-of-focused bird of some type, which of course will be the conclusion from the naysayers. After examining it in numerous ways, I must interpret it as something very mystical and incomprehensible to the norm of the third dimensional world. It came in to my camera lens in an upright manner, as you see in the photo, and sped horizontally from left to right in less than a second. I cannot estimate its size nor its altitude, since I zoomed strictly into the blue sky with no scenery markers for possible ratio comparison.

I don't believe in being dishonest and faking photographs, or anything of that nature. I'm opened to having anyone or any expert examine my original video to the fullest. I therefore thank Lon Strickler for sharing this photo on his site, since my only desire is to share it online, and not keep it to myself. - Dan in Nashville, TN

Video: July 2017 - Insectoid Sky Anomaly




Aliens: The World's Leading Scientists on the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Real Alien Worlds: A Brief Encyclopaedia: Complete First Edition: Breakthrough research into life on alien worlds using advanced out of body ... species and their connection to human beings.

The New Essential Guide to Alien Species (Star Wars)

The Close Encounters Man: How One Man Made the World Believe in UFOs


Posted: 04 Aug 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Disappearing Black Ford Galaxy

Rochester, MN - 2017-06-20: I pulled out of my driveway and drove up my street. There was a car sitting there watching my house. It was black, mid 60's, 4-door Galaxy. I'm a classical car guy, so I know my cars well. The windows were solid black and I could not see in them at all. The license plate was solid white with black trim and no numbers on it at all. When it saw me coming toward it, it took off. I turned left and went up a few blocks and there was the car again waiting for me. When i passed it, it started following me. It followed me for a couple of miles and got right on me to the point I braked to get him off me. I was watching him in my rear view mirror back off and then I checked my speedometer for a fraction of a second to check my speed. I looked back in my mirror and the car was gone. It vanished into thin air. This was on a strip of the highway with no exits. There were no other cars around. It was impossible to get off that road let alone in a fraction of a second. I pulled over and got out of my car and looked around. I could view a long ways and the car was no where to be seen. This is a situation that I can not find any explanation for other than what I think it was. I will keep my eyes open for anything else. - MUFON

**********

A Walking 'Tree Man?'

“Oh wow! I finally found a story similar to the sightings in my community! A close friend told me they were up late one night with friends. They suddenly noticed a tree off by itself that was not there to begin with. His dogs went crazy and they stared in shock as this huge tree being made its way to the rest of the forest. Crazy eh? The guy felt like the tree man was after his dogs.”

Source: Youtube comments, Linda Williams

JLB - Beyond Creepy


NOTE: Actually..this is not the first time I've seen a reference to a 'tree man' or tree that moves like a person. Lon

**********

A Man of Science Confronts Evil

A small group of nuns and priests met the woman in the chapel of a house one June evening. Though it was warm outside, a palpable chill settled over the room.

As the priests began to pray, the woman slipped into a trance -- and then snapped to life. She spoke in multiple voices: One was deep, guttural and masculine; another was high-pitched; a third spouted only Latin. When someone secretly sprinkled ordinary water on her, she didn't react. But when holy water was used, she screamed in pain.

"Leave her alone, you f***ing priests," the guttural voice shouted. "Stop, you whores. ... You'll be sorry."

You've probably seen this before: a soul corrupted by Satan, a priest waving a crucifix at a snarling woman. Movies and books have mimicked exorcisms so often, they've become clichés.

The 1973 film "The Exorcist" shaped how many see demonic possession.

But this was an actual exorcism -- and included a character not normally seen in the traditional drive-out-the-devil script. Read more at When exorcists need help, they call him

**********

Poltergeist Returns Valuable Candlesticks

An insurer has had a pay-out of £8,500 returned to it after apparently stolen candlesticks reappeared in mysterious circumstances.

The owners of Ripley Castle returned the sum to Ecclesiastical after two pairs of Georgian candlesticks disappeared and reappeared.

Two pairs of Georgian silver candlesticks at Ripley Castle, in North Yorkshire, were reportedly last seen on Christmas Eve in 2014 and were reported stolen to the Gloucester insurance firm in May 2016.

However, Sir Thomas Ingilby, the castle’s owner, was always convinced they would resurface again.

“I remember saying several times that I thought the candlesticks would reappear eventually and even held off on reporting the theft to Ecclesiastical,” he said.

“But we searched the castle thoroughly and, with no sign of them, we had to make the claim.” Read more at Mystery as poltergeist returns valuable candlesticks at historic castle

**********


Donations for the 'Phantoms & Monsters' newsletter and subsequent research are needed and always appreciated. You can use one of the donation buttons or go to Paypal.com and use my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com as the payee. Thanks again for reading and for your continued support. Lon




Please help support
'Phantoms and Monsters'
Thanks!

**********

Today's Top Links

More About Those Mysterious Pterodactyls

A Veterinarian “Meets” A Monster

Fresh Black Panther Sightings Reported

What Happens Next If We Find Proof of Space Aliens?

'Zombie virus' outbreak causes caterpillars to explode


Caverns, Cauldrons, and Concealed Creatures: A Study of Subterranean Mysteries in History, Folklore, and Myth

A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1

Monsterland: Encounters with UFOs, Bigfoot and Orange Orbs

The Van Meter Visitor: A True and Mysterious Encounter with the Unknown



Click the 'Listen Live' link...then click the chat balloon icon
Follow 'Arcane Radio' on Facebook

 photo phantom-bookstore_zpszwuh6847.jpg



 photo expanded perspectives logo color_zpsgjijnx4p.jpg

 photo Really Weird Stuff Cover Gregg Kanon_300dpi-3125x4167 Final_zpsotlfnv4b.jpg

 photo greatgift_zpsdws81myw.jpg

 photo darkwaters7a_zpsodwpern5.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg


This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Hotlinking of PM Media images and copyrighted material is strictly forbidden unless permission is obtained.
'Phantoms and Monsters' and 'phantomsandmonsters.com' is protected under the Lanham (Trademark) Act (Title 15, Chapter 22 of the United States Code)
'Phantoms and Monsters' was establish in September 2005 as part of PM Media
Copyright 2005-2017 Phantoms and Monsters / PM Media - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence