Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Posted: 10 Oct 2017 05:16 PM PDT

The following accounts contain descriptions of strange activity in which women are involved:

She Didn't Look Human

“I went up to Spencer Field, Tennessee, before I was aware of Dennis Martin's disappearance. Knowing I was going to a very isolated area to do some metal detecting, I brought a .357 Mag and an AR-15 with me. You never know. It is a very scary place up there.

After doing some detecting and having no luck, I explored around until the road turned to gravel. Mind you there were no power lines that I could see, nor any other kind of lines. I was a bit on edge, stopping to detect one more time. A car, with the engine skipping a big ole ark if you know what I mean, a real big guy driving and eyeballing me as he drove by, which made me more alert. I decided it was time to get out of there. As I drove not more that 100 yards, I encountered a park ranger, a bizarre looking female. Frankly she didn't look human. She asked me what I was doing up here. I said, 'Sight-seeing.' And the road was very narrow and I thought I was going to have problems with her. I pulled over to the far right so she could pass and I got my butt outta there.

One other thing, the whole time I was that deep into the woods, I could hear gunfire. Whoever is living up there is definitely living off the grid. I may not even know how close I was to the unknown/death.”

Source: Youtube comments, Sea Pilot

JLB - Beyond Creepy


**********

Bad Night in the Restaurant

“My first job was at a lil' Italian restaurant. I was about four months in and a large storm hit out of nowhere up where I am...in North Texas, small little town. It got real dark, super windy and quite a bit of raining off and on. Our manager said if no one shows up in 30 minutes, we will shut down. Well, a little car pulled up. A lady and young tall girl walked in all pissed off. She's ready to slay on the mother. I get them of course. (I pick up on weird vibes and these people freaked me the f--- out) I hardly ever get this uncomfortable with people, not even people I know who are losers. These people, especially the older woman, did NOT give off a normal human vibe. They gave off predator vibes. The young girl didn't talk but when ordering, the mother wanted to chit-chat a little too much. (did I mention they wanted the darkest table closest to the open windows facing the storm? I'm terrified of storms by the way)

So this lady asked for a straw and I was like, 'Okay, just a second' and she laughed and said, 'Well, you know why I asked because women need straws because of our lipstick' then she straight-faced looked at me and I just walked away). When I brought their food, she proceeded to question me about how old I was, what school I went to and that they had just moved to a neighboring town and wanted to check out a few other places around there. They ate and left and I will never forget that night for the rest of my life. too weird.”

Source: Youtube comments, Sabre

JLB - Beyond Creepy


**********

She Hasn't Been the Same

Tyler in St. Louis called in to tell of his mother's experience:

“My mom actually had a bizarre experience and since listening to your show, I'm absolutely now a believer. I've never had anything personally happen to me, but my mom told me what she went through. She goes, 'Well, you're not going to believe this but I'm pretty sure I just saw UFO' and I'm like, 'Really?' and she goes, 'Yeah, it was a cloudy day and I was in my apartment. Something drew me to the deck.' She went out there and looked and she said, 'they barely dipped below the clouds. At first I thought maybe it was a kid out there with a remote-control toy but it was too big.' She says, 'as soon as I looked at it, it disappeared back up in the clouds without any sound, without any noise. I could see the black helicopters.' This was in Olathe, Kansas. She lives in some apartments there off Rt.100 and Rt.33...so it's a really heavy residential area. 'I could see the helicopter very clearly right after I saw see UFOs. At that point, I knew I had seen something, but I would have thought that I would have heard the helicopter rotors, but it was absolutely silent.'

At the time, I thought, she was seeing stuff. But me and my mother have always had kind of like paranormal weirdness throughout our lives so I was inclined to believe her. But it wasn't until I started listening to your show, I guess that was on a month or so ago, you had mentioned the black helicopters and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was like, I've been trying to call you guys for a while because ever since she's seen that she's been acting really, really strange. She's not herself and so I didn't know what you thought about that.”

Source: Coast To Coast AM - July 21, 2017

JLB - Beyond Creepy



Genesis of the Grail Kings: The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus

Angels, Fairies, Dark Forces, and the Elementals

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files

The Encyclopedia of Ancient Giants in North America



Posted: 10 Oct 2017 09:37 AM PDT

'Don't get out of the car!'

“I grew up in the Fresno county and Kings county area. There are strange things going on for sure!! My dad and I had an experience one night while driving on a foggy country road at night. It was extremely foggy, and you could barely see the road. But I noticed a red light was following us above the power lines. I thought that was strange so I asked my dad who would be crazy enough to fly a plane above the power lines on a foggy night?! He thought that was weird too, so he pulled over to have a look. That's when it got weird! I don't know why, and still can't explain it, but I completely panicked and begged my dad to please not get out of the car!! The last thing I remember is curling up in a ball on the floor to hide. I don't know why. I remember nothing after that. And my dad would never talk about it. No matter how many times I brought it up. My dad passed away over 10 years ago, so now I'll never know what happened when he got out of the car. But I will tell you this, after that happened, I was totally terrified of my bedroom window at night! I would wake up so scared I couldn't move! And when I finally could, I'd run into my parents room and crawl into bed with them. This didn't happen before the incident, but after. We moved up north to Modesto for a couple of years. And never had anymore night time freakouts. But I still feel chills when I remember the whole thing!"

Source: Youtube comments, I.C.U.

JLB - Beyond Creepy


**********


Letters From Dead Wife

This bizarre piece was published in the 'Chicago Tribune' on January 2, 1888:

Nebraska Letter to "Kansas City Journal": William S. Aimison, a farm-hand working for a man by the name of Bills, about fourteen miles west of this city, was in the city Friday, and related a strange story, which in substance was as follows:

He says he was married in Illinois about six years ago and three years later his wife died very suddenly. He attended the funeral, as a matter of course, looked for the last time upon the face he had loved in life, now cold in death, saw the coffin closed, lowered into the grave, and heard that awful sound as the earth from the grave-digger's shovel fell upon the coffin-lid that hid from sight all that he held dear in this world. Shortly after the death and burial of his wife he removed to Kansas and for the last year has been in Nebraska. In all this there is nothing singular; such things happen every day.

Now comes the strange part of his story. He says that shortly after he reached Kansas he received a letter, dated and postmarked at his old home in Illinois, signed by his wife's name, "Lulu," and unmistakably in her handwriting. Of this latter fact he is assured, as he compared the handwriting with that of several letters received from his wife before his marriage, which he still has in his possession. She said in the letter that she was very lonely, missed him greatly, and implored him to return to her. The only singular thing to one not knowing the facts of the case was a sentence something like this: “You all thought I died, but I did not, and am much better than when I saw you last.” To the latter part of this sentence Aimison could or would not attempt an explanation. Otherwise the letter was such as any wife might write to an absent husband.

Since then at irregular intervals he has received other letters, all couched in endearing language, but making no attempt to explain the mystery. One came from Concordia, Kas., near which place he was located before coming to Nebraska. In this the writer bitterly bewailed the fact of his leaving before she reached him.

At first Aimison thought some of his former acquaintances in Illinois were playing a ghastly practical joke, but after receiving several letters began to feel disturbed, and sent them back to his wife's parents in Illinois. They agreed with him that the handwriting was that of their daughter, but could offer no explanation. He answered one of the letters, addressing it, "Mrs. W.S. Aimison," and it was returned to him at this city from the Dead-Letter Office. The last letter received from his "wife" came about three weeks ago, dated at Table Rock, this state, and stated that "Lulu" was there sick, out of money, and asking him to come to her relief. Aimison left immediately upon receipt of this letter for Table Rock.

Upon investigation after his arrival he found that a woman had been at the hotel there, arriving several days before he did. She was sick when she reached there, confined to her room most of the time, and left after a week's stay for no one knew where. In the register at the hotel he found the name "Mrs. Lulu Aimison," no place of residence being given. The handwriting was identical with that of the letters he had received. The description of the woman given by people at the hotel was almost identical with that of his wife the last time he saw her alive. There were slight discrepancies, but nothing but what three years' time accounts for. Aimison, now thoroughly aroused and determined to get at the bottom of the affair, left at once for Illinois and had the remains of his wife exhumed, finding them as they had been buried: there could be no mistake about that. The question is, Who sent the letters and who is the woman? Mr. Aimison is a fairly educated man, not at all superstitious, but acknowledges that the affair has worried him a great deal. His reputation here is good, his employer speaking very highly of him. He says if he receives any more letters he will not allow them to trouble him, but will make an earnest effort to discover their author, and when he does has promised to tell what happens.

**********


Bizarre Snake...or Something Else?

The stomach-churning video shows an enormous black creature pulsating on the tiled floor.

It has a tiny head and a two-metre-long body but according to cameraman Zul Hanif Anip, it looked completely different to a snake.

The mystery beast is seen surveying its new surroundings after it reportedly became too big for the pipes.

Zul, 25, discovered the nightmarish beast with his wife Puteri at their home in Alor Setar, Malaysia.

“It was scary,” he said. “It came up through the toilet. No one had been throwing away the water.

“I think the creature grew up inside the pipe works connected to the toilet hole, because I have checked and there is no entry point for it to have got inside. Video / read more at Terrifying video shows gigantic ‘swamp MONSTER’ slithering out of toilet and across floor

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Hurricane season poised to break record more than century old

A Case for Time Travelers

For Native Americans, a river is more than a ‘person,’ it is also a sacred place

How 'Talking' Corpses Were Once Used to Solve Murders

Passers-by spot 'crocodile' lurking in Chelsea Harbour


Fearsome Creatures of Florida

Raven Rock: The Story of the U.S. Government's Secret Plan to Save Itself--While the Rest of Us Die

Fate Presents Werewolves and Dogmen

NO RETURN: The Gerry Irwin Story, UFO Abduction or Covert Operation?



Follow 'Arcane Radio' on Facebook
You can listen to the 'Arcane Radio' podcasts on YouTube...please subscribe



 photo expanded perspectives logo color_zpsgjijnx4p.jpg

 photo BF Banner_zpsgicj0vk4.jpg

 photo 6d398db7-b7c0-4f66-83c7-2714629f63a8_zpsydpducsd.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg

 photo books-encountersseries_zpsbmf0jhgz.jpg

 photo astral-facebook2_zps55ekdtix.jpg

This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Hotlinking of PM Media images and copyrighted material is strictly forbidden unless permission is obtained.
'Phantoms and Monsters' and 'phantomsandmonsters.com' is protected under the Lanham (Trademark) Act (Title 15, Chapter 22 of the United States Code)
'Phantoms and Monsters' was establish in September 2005 as part of PM Media
Copyright 2005-2017 Phantoms and Monsters / PM Media - All Rights Reserved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence