Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Posted: 11 Jan 2018 01:45 PM PST

An un-named caller from Columbia, Missouri wanted to share his Bigfoot story:

“This takes place about two years ago (1999). Three of my friends were out hunting by Cody, Wyoming. Me and my friends, we're more like traditionalists. We try to preserve the style of hunting back to the mountain man style. So we have done a lot of research into clothing and weapon use, all that. Well, we were up in Cody, Wyoming at a friend's ranch up there mule deer hunting in the old traditional style.

Well, we were up there and we had shot a mule deer. We'd been there about two weeks. We had pack horses and we were cutting this mule deer up to put it on the pack horses and then all of sudden there was what I thought at the time was this animal coming near us. It was kind if growling and snarling, kind of baring its teeth. I told my friend, "Let's go with what we got on the horses and leave the rest." So we went back to our base camp. Later that night I heard rustling in the leaves. I told my friends, "Well, the bears are trying to get to the meat, let's reposition it" and we do. We didn't really notice anything.

I got up the next morning and I said, "Did you notice something odd about that animal yesterday?" And they just kinda said that really hadn't seen anything like that but we're really not from this area of the country so they figured it was something native to this area. So we go out again, scouting for more mule deer. I later come back. A friend and I come back early. I heard some rustling again and I said, "Bears are after the meat again so let's sneak up real quiet and see if we can catch it and scare it off." So we sneak up to it and there's this, it looked like a guy in a... have you ever seen the old pictures of the Indians or the mountain men with the big buffalo capes around them? It kind of looked like that. But it was not quite... I mean the hair was long. I was like, what in the world is this? So we sat there and watched it. I now know it was Bigfoot, but at the time it didn't register, you know. We're watching it going through our packs and stuff like that. Our packs are the old basket style packs, you know, the basket frame, wood, metal. Let me tell you, they're killer on the shoulders. Anyway, he's just real intrigued. I don't know if it was a he or a she but it was real intrigued. I finally said, "I don't like this, let's real nonchalantly walk up and see if we can spook it away." So we just start walking like normal and sure enough it runs away and we're a little spooked.

Later that day we're eating lunch and we notice the same thing is camped across the creek that we're camped at. I said, "Boys, look at that." And we sat there and watched it and he watched us. And it was probably, it seemed like forever but it was probably like 30 minutes. I said, I wonder what that is. It acts too much human-like to be animal. And we start pondering and talking about it. One guy mentioned a Bigfoot and we all kind of laughed about it. Then, it was the oddest thing. The last day we were packing up our meat and this thing is across the creek again watching us pack up. I said, "I wonder if that's someone that's just been left out here, you know, a hermit type." So I laid a hind quarter of one of the deer out at the center of the camp and I said, "Let's go." So we acted like we were going. I said, now let's double back and see. The Bigfoot had come across the creek and was eating on, a little bit on, the leg of the deer. Then it took it and walked back across the creek and down on over the ridge. It was about the weirdest thing I've ever seen.”

Source: Coast to Coast - November 12, 2001

Beyond Creepy


NOTE: Mmm...I don't know what to think about this account. A Bigfoot out in the open...so near to humans? Was it used to being around humans? I suppose it's possible. What do you think? Lon

**********

Bigfoot: Surprising Encounters With Bigfoot/Sasquatch In The United States (Volume 1)

Valley of the Skookum: Four Years of Encounters With Bigfoot

True Bigfoot Encounters: Eyewitness Accounts of Sasquatch Saving Humans

Visits from the Forest People: An Eyewitness Report of Extended Encounters with Bigfoot

The Best of Sasquatch Bigfoot

Posted: 11 Jan 2018 12:52 PM PST

'Light Beings' in White Robes

Sandy Springs, GA - 1996-06-29: I had to have been around 6 or 7 years of age when this incident occurred. Me and my family were living in an apartment complex at the time near Sandy Springs/Dunwoody, GA. I was walking with my mother to the bus stop to go to school, holding her left hand with my right, as she was on my right side. Suddenly, about 5 to 10 ft away (there was an apartment building about 15 to 20 ft being them) to the right side of my mother and I, there were what seemed to be 2 or 3 of these humanoid beings which were covered in what seemed to be white robes and emitting bright light around their bodies. This bright light is what probably caught my attention in the first place. I pointed to them and asked my mother what those people were, something a long those lines. My mother remembered me asking her this but she did not see anything. She told me she just felt a very strong presence. The fact that she was there with me and remembers me asking her these questions is proof to me that it was not a hallucination or dream. One of these beings was standing in front of the other 1 or 2 beings behind it.

I cannot remember the appearance of the beings in the back but I could clearly see the face of the one standing in front. It seemed very human-like, youthful. It had curly hair and a blank stare until it noticed that I was looking at it and then its eyes widened as if it was surprised that I had noticed it observing us. Like I was not suppose to be able to see them once me and the being in front made eye contact. Everything on their upper torso was white with a grey tone kind of mixture, including their faces. They were almost transparent like one would imagine a typical ghostly figure to be. I mentioned only 'upper torso' because I don't recall them having any hands or legs, including feet. They also seemed to be floating because of this. I turned my head for one second and then quickly back but as I did, I remember seeing them sort of float or hover away back down some stairs that were in the vicinity. I lost site after that.

These beings seemed to be conscience of some sort, aware of their surroundings and did not want to be seen by me or anyone else but they did seem to be there for a reason. I do not remember anything before or after this event but my mother told me it started off as a normal day and after I got back from school she told me I asked her again about the beings. I have sketches that I have drawn but can't find them at the moment. When I do, I will be sure to send them if needed. In the meantime if you have any useful information that I could use about what on Earth I saw that day please send me anything as this has been on my mind ever since my early teens. I am now in my mid 20s and although I have had a few unexplained occurrences throughout my life, none of which were as vivid as this was. I have not seen anything, on that level, like that since. Thanks for your time and hope to be hearing back from someone soon. Have a great day. - MUFON

**********

'Pole-Throwing' Humanoid

From Sevilla, Spain - 2017-04-05 - posted original report...not revised:

1. i was in a landing track for seeing plane models flying.

2. i took my binoculars for seeing better a model plane. when it landed i looked at the distance. nobody ever parks there. very strange, i thought.

3. there was a black car. at its side there was a man, naked torso throwing a large pole.

4. about the fellow: athletic man, naked torso, tight long trousers, black boots, throwing a large pole out of human capabilities (1150 feet), no parabole, no taking a career, efortless like throwing a small dart. repetitive movements, all day. i believe that pole/pertiga created a passive antigravity shield without visible external devices, as if it were a coating or a painting.
note: his appearance is identical to the "long man from wilmington" (england), an ancient hill figure

about the car: black color, tinted windows, stopped near the man, closed doors, high-end car, very important: without license plate. parked in an unusual place. the man didnt visit the car.

5.I surprised myself at the first moment. i looked at him, i could see him about an hour, doing the same routine. throwing, walking, and picking up his pole. i thought of that large distance was totally explainable. so i walked towards him, but he approached i dont know how, but he materialized in front of me (i did not see the moment) and he caused me a mental conmotion like a grogi state. then i backed up, i circled twice around me and returned to my car. i lost my memory of all this for three days, then i remembered it.

6. i dont know how i lost sight of the object . when i returned to my car i did not remember anything and i left the landing field about 9 pm with the lights car on. the man and the car remained at the same place, i suppose.

final consideration: i would have preferred not to have lived this experience that has marked my life forever. - MUFON

**********


Witch Doctor Reveals 'Mysterious Creature'

- A witchdoctor retrieved strange creatures from the Kamukuywa Bridge where at least 12 family members died in an accident

- The medicine man said the creature was the cause of the accidents on the notorious bridge

- He conducted prayers at the Kamukuywa market, a few kilometres from the blackspot

- Hundreds of residents flocked the market to witness the alleged cause of the accidents

Hundreds of residents of Kamukuywa area in Bungoma county were on Wednesday, January 10, left stunned when a medicine-man retrieved from the notorious Kamukuywa Bridge, strange objects which he said were the cause of many accidents on the area. The medicine-man pulled a crowd at the Kamukuywa market, a few kilometres from the bridge, when he displayed the strange creature. - Medicine-man retrieves strange creature under Kamukuywa bridge where accident claimed 12 family members

**********


Join our hosts Sean Forker, Lon Strickler and Butch Witkowski as they sit down with Andy McGrath. Andy will be discussing his recently released book titled "Beasts of Britain". They'll talk about everything from The Loch Ness Monster to the werewolves in the U.K. So join us this Friday, January 12, 2018 at 11pm EST on www.Radio-Memphis.com/Listen

Beasts of Britain

**********


Your Amazon review of Mothman Dynasty: Chicago's Winged Humanoids and my other books is truly appreciated. Thanks...Lon

**********

Welcome to another year at Phantoms & Monsters! If you wish to support the newsletter and blog, you can use one of the donation buttons on the blog or newsletter, or go to Paypal.com and use my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com as the payee. Thanks again. Lon




**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Living With Slenderman

Are Alien Civilizations Technologically Advanced?

Special teams to fight ghost of superstition in India

'Alien' sharks that can thrust their jaws outside of their mouths just like killer creatures from the sci-fi horror movie are caught in Pacific Ocean

Alien Spotted Boarding UFO in Romania?

**********

Shapeshifters: Morphing Monsters & Changing Cryptids

Cryptid Cinema: Meditations on Bigfoot, Bayou Beasts & Backwoods Bogeymen of the Movies

Monsters Among Us: An Exploration of Otherworldly Bigfoots, Wolfmen, Portals, Phantoms, and Odd Phenomena

Ancient Monsters: An Anthology of First Appearances

Cryptid U.S.: Tales of Bigfoot, Lake Monsters, and More from Across America


Purchase your copy at
Mothman Dynasty: Chicago's Winged Humanoids

 photo existence1_zpsygo9znkw.jpg




 photo expanded perspectives logo color_zpsgjijnx4p.jpg

 photo BF Banner_zpsgicj0vk4.jpg

 photo 6d398db7-b7c0-4f66-83c7-2714629f63a8_zpsydpducsd.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg

 photo profound-banner-small_zpsenhp1nrv.jpg

 photo astral-facebook2_zps55ekdtix.jpg

This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Hotlinking of PM Media images and copyrighted material is strictly forbidden unless permission is obtained.
'Phantoms and Monsters' and 'phantomsandmonsters.com' is protected under the Lanham (Trademark) Act (Title 15, Chapter 22 of the United States Code)
'Phantoms and Monsters' was establish in September 2005 as part of PM Media
Copyright 2005-2018 Phantoms and Monsters / PM Media - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence