Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal


Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PDT

I recently received a telephone call from 'EK' in reference to a multiple Bigfoot sighting he had in mid-August 2019. He was in the process of helping a friend move from Tennessee to Perry County, Missouri.

When they reached their destination, the new residence was in a rural section of Perry County, Missouri. It was approximately 6:30 am local time. The dawn light was just beginning to creep through. The house was near a neighbor's larger house which had a corral with horses behind it.

EK was beginning to unload furniture, when his friend pointed in the direction of the corral and mentioned that there was movement in the woods behind it. EK paused and looked in the direction of the corral. He noticed the movement as well, but was unsure what he was looking at. He began to walk toward the corral, while remaining on his friend's property. He continued to watch as the morning light became brighter. He distinctly observed 4 hairy conical heads and shoulders bobbing along in the wood's edge. The horses acted somewhat mindful of the activity, but did not act afraid. EK was surprised at how quickly these beings were moving about.

EK told me that he watched the movement for 20-30 minutes but was unable to get a decent photograph. He was positive that he was properly focusing on the heads and shoulders (the only parts visible) but nothing discernible was on the images. There were distinctive grunts and heavy breathing coming from the direction of the Bigfoot group.

He has been a Bigfoot enthusiast for many years and is positive that these were Bigfoot. Even though he has never investigated the phenomenon, he believes that this was a family group consisting of a large male, smaller female and two juveniles.

EK was very excited about what he had seen and is searching for ways to prove what he had witnessed. I offered my assistance and hopefully he will be able to gather photographic evidence in the future. He is mindful that full disclosure of the location would be detrimental to the Bigfoot and has no intention of causing these creature any harm. Lon

Monsters of the Midwest: True Tales of Bigfoot, Werewolves & Other Legendary Creatures

The Bigfoot Book: The Encyclopedia of Sasquatch, Yeti and Cryptid Primates

The Psychic Sasquatch and their UFO Connection

The Sasquatch People and Their Interdimensional Connection

Sasquatch, The Native Truth

Lon's Suggested Reading List - Books & Films / DVDs

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS FREE NEWSLETTER
Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PDT

I recently came across the following account:

All I can say is my encounter happened, it was real and it’s one of my favorite stories.

Alright, here we go! I was staying with a girlfriend of mine while I was in college. She lived just north of Solomons Island in southern MD. On a small note, she lived at the top of a ravine in the middle of the woods. She didn’t have neighbors for about 1/2 a mile in each direction. It was late on a random Saturday at the beginning of the summer. I say late but it was really early, probably about 2:30-3:00 AM. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to go outside sit in the deck and read and listen to music. It was really nice out so I figures why not. Her porch/patio was big and had an outside light that shined about 30 ft to the edge of the woods where it stopped and the night took over.

As I sat and enjoyed my book and music I began to notice something. You know when you have your headphones on and you can still hear external sound? Well I kept hearing a rustling. It sounded like leaves rustling, but every time I hit pause and looked the sound went away. This went on for about 5 or 6 more times until I had enough. I knew I heard it, I wasn’t crazy. So I paused the music. As soon as I did I heard the rustling. I shot up and looked at its origin. Still nothing in sight, but the sound remained.

I expected to see a squirrel or a rabbit scurrying about but nothing. And the longer I listened I realized that it was not the only “thing” near by. There were three! All moving in unison just beyond the lights reach. Again at first I figure squirrels, rabbit or maybe even a raccoon given the hour. But the next part is what changed my whole perspective.

As I stood there staring into the abyss trying to find the origin of all the mild ruckus, an acorn flew passed my head. At first I thought 'oh it fell.' Nope. They were being thrown from the darkness. My mind was racing. 'OMG, BIGFOOT!' Is all that I could think. So I started picking up the acorns and throwing them back. Trying to escalate the situation you know, and hoping I can catch a glimpse. After about 5 mins I grew tired of our game and wanted to test the boundaries. Started off the porch with a spare gold club in my hand from my girlfriend's brother’s set and headed for the woods. Now most people that spend any amount of time in the woods will tell you that there’s always sound in the woods. Nothing. Not a f*cking sound. It truly was a deafening silence. No crickets, no breeze, no bugs. Zero, zip, nada. The only time this happens is when a predator is nearby. I’m an experienced hunter and I know everything that could be in those woods. Nothing would make it that quiet.

A feeling of dread washed over me when all sound left. It was like those moments when time slows down before an accident. But I pushed on because Hell, I'd come this far, no time to chicken out now. I started to move closer to the front of the house walking up the lane when I was altered to one of the wildest roars I’ve ever heard. Foxes will make a sound that resembles a woman’s scream. This f*cking thing was otherworldly. I sounded like a mixture of a human scream coupled with a silver back roar covered in bear bass. Nothing makes that sound. Every hair on my body stood up. I had never in my life heard something so grotesque and inhuman. The worse part was that it was about 30 yards away in the woods. I’m sure it was watching my every move. So without turning my back to the woods I slowly crept back to the house locking the door behind me. I tried to tell my girlfriend but she thought I was just high. It was real. It happened, I just don’t know what it was. R

NOTE: One of the freakiest nights of my life occurred on Solomons Island, MD. There's a lot of strangeness all around the area. Lon

**********

Hey folks...I would just like to ask you to consider a donation to Phantoms & Monsters. Yes, I do receive some funds through books and advertising...but it is not always enough to cover expenses - which include my Google advertising costs, Arcane Radio fees, research access to private databases, etc. If you are interested in helping out, you can use the PayPal donation buttons on the blog and newsletter or go direct to PayPal.com and use my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com as the recipient. Thanks for your continued support. Lon




**********


Hey folks...some of the team members at Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research are in the process of scheduling personal / speaking appearances in south central Pennsylvania and north central Maryland. These events will be attended by at least 2 of our investigative team. It can be promoted events, paranormal group meetings, etc. We will NOT charge any appearance fees, but do request that our books and other items be available for sale at the event. I'm interested in your thoughts on this proposal? If you have an event for us to consider, please contact me at 410-241-5974 or my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com


**********


**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Root of Humanity's Belief in Evil Possibly Found

Vatican training more priests while exorcism requests are on the rise

Triangle UFOs May Be a Secret Triangular Stealth Drone the Air Force is Hiding

Mysterious Aztec Tunnel World Discovered in Mexico

Midnight in the Garden of East Texas

Eric Mintel - Bucks County Paranormal Investigations - Arcane Radio on Podbean

'Phantoms & Monsters' Daily Archive at Mix.com - Over 4K posts! - Updated and adding daily - Make sure to bookmark

'Phantoms & Monsters' Fortean Archive at Flipboard - Top Pre-2016 posts - Make sure to bookmark

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters Interactive Map

PA Upright Canine/Dogman Witness Sightings Map

Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research / Pennsylvania Lycan Investigations / Bigfoot & Sasquatch / Upright Canines & Dogman

**********

RECOMMENDED BOOKS

Cops' True Stories Of The Paranormal: Ghost, UFOs, And Other Shivers

The Mammoth Book of Unexplained Phenomena

Angels

The Rise and Fall of the Nephilim: The Untold Story of Fallen Angels, Giants on the Earth, and Their Extraterrestrial Origins

Mysterious North America: Mysteries, Legends, and Unexplained Phenomena across the United States, Mexico, and Canada

Lon's Suggested Reading List - Books & Films / DVDs

**********



UNEXPLAINED ENCOUNTER OR SIGHTING?











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence