ANIMA CHRISTI

 

                                 ANIMA CHRISTI

 

Soul of Christ, make me holy.

Body of Christ, save me.

Blood of Christ, inebriate me.

Water from the side of Christ, wash me.

Passion of Christ, make me strong.

O good Jesus, hear me.

Hide me within your wounds.

Let me never be separated from you.

Deliver me from the wicked enemy.

Call me at the hour of my death,

And tell me come to you,

That with your saints I may praise you

Forever.  Amen.




Corpus Christi, nisi mihi.


Sanguis Christi eius inebrient me.


Aquae ex latere Christi lava me.


Quod passio Christi magis confortavi manus meas.


Terra pax hominibus bonæ voluntatis.


Intra tua vulnera absconde me.


Ne permittas me separari a te.


Libera me ab hoste maligno.


Voca hora mortem


Et hoc dicite mihi ad te,


Quod cum Sanctis tuis laudem te


Aeternum. Amen.



   YHESY LRNECDE


Cuim uv Lrnecd, syga sa rumo.

Puto uv Lrnecd, cyja sa.

Pmuut uv Lrnecd, ehapneyda sa.

Fydan vnus dra ceta uv Lrnecd, fycr sa.

Bycceuh uv Lrnecd, syga sa cdnuhk.

U kuut Zacic, rayn sa.

Reta sa fedreh ouin fuihtc.

Mad sa hajan pa cabynydat vnus oui.

Tamejan sa vnus dra felgat ahaso.

Lymm sa yd dra ruin uv so taydr,

Yht damm sa lusa du oui,

Dryd fedr ouin cyehdc E syo bnyeca oui

Vunajan.  Ysah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence