Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal Sun, Feb 20, 10:35 PM

 



Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal


Crawler-Like Creature Encountered, Transforms Into Deer

Posted: 20 Feb 2022 10:09 AM PST

Two friends were driving one night near Darbydale, Ohio when they encountered a sickly grey crawler on the road. When another car approached, the being transformed into a deer.

I recently received the following account:

“I know that skinwalkers stories are from the southwest native nations. But I need help though because this occurred on Route 665 across Hellbranch Run near Darbydale, Ohio. I'm not sure if there's an eastern variant, but I know what I saw. Well, I'm not exactly sure what I saw but I know it was something unnatural. Also I want to know if the skinwalker lore stretches across the U.S. but just by different names.

This happened in the Fall of 2016. My friend, Damien, and I decided to go to this supposedly haunted cemetery because we wanted to see if anything would happen. It was kind of the hangout for the local teens. I drove us there around 10 pm one night. It was a little bit of a rough drive due to the darkness, my not so bright headlights mixed with winding roads. I drove carefully listening to the GPS.

The cemetery entrance was hidden by darkness and trees, so when we arrived I missed the opening. I continued on until I could turn around and drove back towards the cemetery. Missed. Again. A few more tries and misses. Getting frustrated, Damien and I decided to come back another day around sunset so that way we could see better and we would just stay past dark.

As we drove back towards my house, I rounded and curve and had to slam on my brakes. There was something in the road, inches from my car. This thing, this creature, that I've never seen before. Hunched over on all fours, I could see its ribs and spine covered in a sickly grey and wrinkly skin. It had no fur and no nose. Its eyes were sunken in and dark as it stared at us and we stared at it. It felt like minutes that we were staring at this thing, stuck in fear and shock of the unknown.

Around the curve of the road another car came and as soon as its lights hit this creature, it changed into a deer! Then it pranced away. My car was still stopped on the road. I look to Damien and ask him, "Did you see what I saw?" He answered lowly "That wasn't a deer."

The memory and image of that thing is burned into my mind and still haunts me. I do believe in the supernatural, I believe that there are things in the world that science can't explain. I STILL try to debunk and rationalize everything. Had I seen that thing on the side of the road or had I been alone, I probably would've brushed it off. But no, inches in front of my car and not alone. I haven't been back to that area since." ZF

If you wish to comment on this Phantoms & Monsters post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Post Comments

-----

-----

PURCHASE NOW

-----


Because of recent revelations involving the winged humanoids (The Unseen Ones), we are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

Thanks. Lon Strickler

----------


This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

 

Bigfoot Group Observed Near Carter Caves State Park, Kentucky

Posted: 20 Feb 2022 09:13 AM PST

A eastern Kentucky hunter is in his tree stand when he witnesses a group of Bigfoot in a meadow Carter Caves State Park. He was surprised at how quiet and human-like they were.

The following account was recently forwarded to me:

"My dad says he saw Bigfoot when he was 17-years-old. He was hunting in another neighboring rural county, Carter County. Carter County has a place called Carter Caves State Park. Carter Caves, in eastern Kentucky, is a part of a larger cave system called Mammoth Caves. Only a small portion of this system has been explored, though it is still huge. He was on the other side of Carter Caves State Park, just outside of it, not in the park.

He went out about 4 am. Dawn was approaching and it was getting brighter, just enough to see all around him. He was in his homemade tree stand. laying on his belly, propped up on his elbows. A little less than half a football field away, 30 to 40 yards, he saw 3 of these creatures. He said one looked like it may have had a baby on its back, because he saw a moving "lump." They were black or really dark brown, and one had bits of grey. He was just inside a tree line that surrounds a large meadow up at the top of the ridge. Deer will graze in that meadow early. He said they were farther in than him and the ground was sloping downhill. So one may have looked shorter than the other.

He told me two things I'll never forget. First, he said he compared what looked like like larger one, to the high-diving board at a pool. It was about 3 feet taller than that. And the high dive was just a standard 10 feet. The other thing he has said was that they acted like a humans. He said they didn't make any verbal sounds, but it was like he was watching people and not animals.

He mentioned that he watched them for about a minute. I asked him if they looked at him or knew he was there. He didn't know, but he said for something that big, they're awfully quiet. He didn't hear much and after it was over he didn't hear anything else. He said it could have been because all he could hear was his heart beating and that hum that goes with fear.

He later went back to the spot he saw them in, looked at surrounding trees to determine height. Then he went back again with his brothers. This was the early 1970s. I've been to the area as well. I tried to go back some years later, but my dad said the property was passed down to a granddaughter of his acquaintance, the property owner, and he wouldn't drive up there or ask.

When he said it was like they were people is what always intrigued me. He passed in 2014. I'd love to hear that story 1 more time. He only shared it with one other person after he was older. I always wonder when I visit the caves, if they live deep down in them? If they know all these easy secret ways to enter them? And I'll always wondered if they knew he was there in the tree stand." LL
If you wish to comment on this Phantoms & Monsters post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Post Comments

-----

-----


We are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

The Mysterious Little People of the Pryor Mountains

When the Military Takes Serious Note of Sea Serpents: Yes, Really!

The Strange Mystery of De Loys’ Ape

Largest rogue wave ever observed swelled off British Columbia

Chicago / O'Hare MOTHMAN Updates on PHANTOMS & MONSTERS Radio

PHANTOMS & MONSTERS Radio - W. T. Watson - Author 'Mysteries in the Mist'

**********

Please Consider a Donation to 'Phantoms & Monsters'

Your financial support of Phantoms & Monsters and our other pursuits is much appreciated. This all depends on you, the readers & followers.

Please use the PayPal donation buttons on the blog site. You can also go directly to Phantoms & Monsters donation. Thanks again for your loyalty and continued support. Lon








This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

 

Horned, Hippopotamus-Like Creature of San Miguel Lagoon, Cuba

Posted: 19 Feb 2022 09:48 AM PST

There have been several versions of this incident since 1971. The San Miguel Lagoon cryptid was reported from a suburb of Havana, Cuba, as a horned, hippopotamus-like creature.

In 1971, an unusual creature was spotted in a lagoon outside of Havana, Cuba. The lagoon, a flooded quarry, is located in San Miguel del Padrón, a suburb of Havana. Rumors of a frightening creature quickly spread throughout Havana; crowds of curious onlookers flocked to the lagoon. As news of the monster spread, the masses grew—crowds that once were in the hundreds, quickly escalated to thousands in number. The creature created such a buzz within the community, that the government-ran radio station, Radio Progresso, took an interest and sent reporters to investigate. The correspondents descended upon the scene; they examined eyewitness reports and interviewed witnesses.

Descriptions of the creature vary; some described it as spindle-shaped, with large and threatening yellow eyes; others claimed to see a horned, hippopotamus-like animal with a featureless face. According to one witness who claimed to have seen the animal on multiple occasions: “It doesn’t look like anything but a black ball that, maybe, resembles a hippopotamus with horns, but it doesn’t really resemble any animal, and it’s got no eyes on it at all.”

One of the reporters sent to investigate the phenomenon saw the creature for himself. He claimed to see something rise from the water amid “intense bubbling.” Whatever this animal was, it had a rough texture and a rounded shape. After it surfaced, it floated for a few seconds, and then sank back into the water.

If some of the stories about the monster are true, then we have a very strange creature—one that may have psychic abilities. Rumors tell of an elderly man who lived in a ramshackle home by the lagoon that was driven crazy by the monster. According to the story, after the man encountered the creature, he fled in terror. The poor man had gone mad instantaneously and later hanged himself from a tree.

Word spread of the monster’s mind-bending abilities. Many of the folks who ventured to the lagoon shielded their eyes, careful not to make eye contact with the creature—fearful of its dreaded gaze. - Mystery Monster.” The Dispatch (Lexington, NC), August 23, 1971

-----

The now-distant year of 1971 was coming to an end in this city of San Cristóbal de La Habana when a strange event happened: a horrible monster appeared in a lagoon in the outlying municipality of San Miguel de Padrón.

I remember the morning when the No. 10 bus I rode to get to my classes at the University of Havana was left practically empty after almost all of its riders got off at a stop in Jacomino, a neighborhood in San Miguel de Padrón. When I inquired about this strange mass behavior, someone said to me:

“There’s a monster in a lagoon back there,” pointing, with arm outstretched, in the direction of the aforementioned body of water.

In the days that followed, I began putting together, piece by piece, the unlikely story of the creature from the San Miguel lagoon. It was said to be a subaquatic monster, possibly spindle-shaped and with what might be large and threatening yellow eyes. It had surfaced in the quiet, boring waters of that lagoon and its gaze had brought madness to an old man who lived alone in a wretched lakeside hovel. According to some versions of this story, when the old man saw the monster he ran away terrified and his sudden derangement led him to hang himself from the nearest tree.

I tried to find out if the local or national newspapers had reported this incident, but I could not find a single word about the frightening monster. However, the news ran like wildfire through eastern Havana and soon the number of curiosity-seekers rose from a few dozen to a few hundred. Eventually, thousands of people were visiting the lagoon with fear and excitement, hoping to catch a glimpse of “that creature.”

People arrived in large groups at the clearing where the lagoon was; it had become a tropical Loch Ness. They say that one brave soul — an elderly gentleman — even dove into its dark waters, knife in hand like a St. George from Havana determined to slay, once and for all, his Cappadocia dragon; or at least, the new San Miguel Nessie.

Because the monster had the special power of driving to insanity anyone who looked directly into its eyes, many of the curious “brave souls” who came to find it in the afternoon — by then it was known that Nessie preferred evening shows — would cover their eyes with fear. As soon as any fan or joker would yell “MONSTER!” the crowd would stampede in every direction, except the lake, of course.

As time went by — just how long it was, I couldn’t say — a brief story appeared in one of the national newspapers under the headline “The Creature from the San Miguel Lagoon.” Under it was a photo of one or maybe two — I can’t quite remember — frogmen with the thick trunk of a royal palm tree at their feet on the shore of the lake. The terrible monster was nothing more than that: a simple, mundane dried palm-tree trunk that was floating on the surface of the lagoon, or perhaps drifting from its depths to its surface, depending on the whims of the lagoon’s underwater currents.

What a disappointment! Reality had revealed itself to be so shockingly insipid that it had left the popular imagination looking ridiculous. Carpentier was right after all. We are a people immersed in magical realism; in other words, we experience the fantastic and the strange as though it were real and routine. - The Creature from the San Miguel Lagoon - Solar Magazine - June 1, 2012

If you wish to comment on this Phantoms & Monsters post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Post Comments

-----

-----

PURCHASE NOW

-----


Because of recent revelations involving the winged humanoids (The Unseen Ones), we are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

Thanks. Lon Strickler

----------


This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

 

Possible Portal Opening & Black Helicopters Above Devonshire, UK Town (PHOTOS)

Posted: 19 Feb 2022 08:40 AM PST

Over the years, I have received several incredible sightings and encounters from Devonshire, UK and locations in the region. This incident involves a possible opening of a portal and black helicopters.

"It was a sunny hot day, and I was sat outside at the garden table eating my lunch, and while I was chewing on my food I slowly looked around the sky for anything unusual. There was relatively good visibility this particular day, and the sky was clear and blue.

I was looking towards an area of the sky that had a fading contrail with in it, when I suddenly noticed a glint of light directly below the contrail. So, I immediately stopped eating my lunch, and quickly put down my knife and fork, before I then picked up my high-powered zoom binoculars. Looking through them I was completely shocked by what I saw. There was an open portal in the sky, but what was even more shocking than that, was the fact that I could see some type of biological entity looking out from within the portal. The entity was humanoid in appearance, and I could clearly see that it had brown hair upon its head just like that of a human. I could also see it's beady eyes, and its large nose, but strangely there was no sign of a mouth, which I found to be rather odd. I could even see that it had a flashing purple earpiece within its right ear. Astonishingly, I could also see that the humanoid entity was wearing some type of silver metallic body armour.





I put down my binoculars and immediately picked up my Sony HX-300 camera and zoomed in on that particular area of the sky and just started taking photographs. As I looked through the viewfinder the open portal began to move downwards, and it then seemingly closed up, turning into a green ball of light that then just seemed to dissipate from out of existence. I was completely flabbergasted by this sighting I had such a clear view of this portal and alien entity, and I had taken many photographs to show exactly what I had seen.




As I continued to observe that area of the sky, I then heard some helicopters approaching, then to my complete surprise three black helicopters flew in from the east. The three black helicopters flew around the area as if they were looking for something, and I then noticed that one of the black helicopters had a rectangular box attached to the landing skid. I had never seen this before, but I had no doubt that the rectangular box was filled with sensors and other classified technology. It was pretty obvious to me, that these helicopters were definitely at this location due to the sudden appearance of this other-worldly portal. The helicopter with the rectangular box on the landing skid hovered there in the exact same spot where the portal had been situated. I was totally flabbergasted by this, and I immediately took photographs of the helicopter.

These black unmarked helicopters stayed in the vicinity above the town for quite some time before they finely all flew off heading back east. I could hardly believe what I had just witnessed going on there directly above the town centre.‎ This incredible incident took place at 11:14 AM on the 25th of ‎September ‎2014, at Newton Abbot Devon England.‎" JM

NOTE: I present these photographs as received for your own interpretation. There is another incident from earlier in 2014 that includes a possibly image of an otherworldly entity. That report, with photos, will be posted at a later date. Devonshire, along with its interesting history, has been witness to a lot of strange anomalies. JM has uncovered many of these unexplained incidents over the past decade, and as been kind enough offer the information to the readers. Lon 
If you wish to comment on this Phantoms & Monsters post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Post Comments

-----

-----


We are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Watch: 'Lake Monster' Filmed in Taiwan

Two Totally Strange Creatures, But They Both Share the Same Name

Opening the Door to Another World and to a Strange and Massive Monster

Jacques Vallee Still Doesn't Know What UFOs Are

Chicago / O'Hare MOTHMAN Updates on PHANTOMS & MONSTERS Radio

PHANTOMS & MONSTERS Radio - W. T. Watson - Author 'Mysteries in the Mist'

**********

Please Consider a Donation to 'Phantoms & Monsters'

Your financial support of Phantoms & Monsters and our other pursuits is much appreciated. This all depends on you, the readers & followers.

Please use the PayPal donation buttons on the blog site. You can also go directly to Phantoms & Monsters donation. Thanks again for your loyalty and continued support. Lon








This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

 

Pale-Haired Upright Creature Encountered by Scottish Couple

Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:46 AM PST

A Scottish man and his girlfriend are walking home late at night near a creek in Dundee, when they encounter a pale-haired humanoid. The witness believes that the creature was a Bigfoot.

The following account was recently forwarded to me:

"I'm am from Dundee, Scotland and I wanted to report something I saw a while ago. Back when this happened I was in my 20's. Back then I had no idea what it was I saw, but now I would say I saw a Bigfoot face to face. Sorry, I feel like a bit of a nutter saying this to you and I've already reached out to other paranormal researchers previously, but no one seems to care really or take me seriously. I came forward to a number of people who said they investigated experiences like mine, each responding with a quick 'not thanks'. Now I take the reports myself, and I still hear from so many people turned away, left with nowhere to go.

This happened around Christmas 2019. I was at my ex-girlfriend's house and my friend was with us also. She decided to walk home late at night alone on the country lanes and that worried me. So I suggested I would walk her part of the way, as she was a younger lady and had quite a way to go to get to her house. The area is a bit dodgy at night. My ex said would also come with us.

So, all three of us set off, as we cut though some shortcuts and stopped outside her house having walked her the whole way. My ex-girlfriend and I started walking back the way we had come to go home. It was a cold night. The path we were walking eventually comes to a bridge. Under the bridge is a creek that splits into two. There are six ways in and out of this place. It's dark with no streetlights, and only a few small woods dotted about which are full of wildlife.

We walked across the bridge, and as we turned a corner, there 'It' was. 'It' was huge in size, tall and broad, definitely not human in any sense of the word. You could tell 'it' wasn't human because 'it' was in clear view, sitting half on a path and half in the bushes, by a creek at 2 or 3 am in the morning. When 'It' stood up to full height 'It' was like a giant, standing there with long huge arms. My ex-girlfriend and I ran off. The incident has bugged me ever since, wondering what I saw that night.

The weird thing is, a few years later I saw a report in the paper about the guy across Tayport, and close to the Tay Estuary, who saw something like this creature too. He described the same 'thing' I saw. I have heard the tales of the Grey Man in the Cairngorms. But, how do you tell people now that's what you saw. Nobody is going to believe me and up to now nobody has? I've have also heard growling too over the years when I have been out. So that's what happened to me.

I'm convinced what I saw was a Bigfoot. It had a pale white colour with maybe a bit of grey mixed in to the light coloured hair. It also had reddish eyes. Well, I thought they were red" DH

If you wish to comment on this Phantoms & Monsters post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Post Comments

-----

-----

PURCHASE NOW

-----


Because of recent revelations involving the winged humanoids (The Unseen Ones), we are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

Thanks. Lon Strickler

----------


This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence