greetings

My Family Although we dance in the dark, our song is bright lighting the path as it mysteriously unfolds and reveals our new found experiences. Sometimes exhilarating, sometimes frustrating and even heartbreaking, as each moment feeds another portion of wisdom into our Souls. You came into my life and we exchanged virtues, only to find our egos wanting to be Kings and Queens. Little did we truly know and understand this through all those years of trials and tribulations, but the tide is now turning. As our egos melt in sojourn with the Poles a new found awareness resonates within, opening up new possibilities of harmonious interludes with kindred souls. A family beckons, in a time and place whose structure has never existed before anywhere in all of creation. A family of true Love, that never squabbles, that will never judge, persecute or condemn. This I know, for I know my heart, and my heart tells me that this family is in the process of becoming, for our Divine Earth Mother is ascending. You see, my Song is strong and my Light shines bright, enabling me to see a little further down the path, and I see my Family there, all my brothers and sisters in the Light, with open arms and warm hearts. But only now do I begin to recognise my Family, and behold who do I see? I see You. I say unto you my child your time will come as feathers fall from the sky so will my Grace descend and embrace you as a mother holds her new born child for the first time Your Golden Glory awaits for there is no other who walks your path many will proclaim the glory but no other has walked among them and endured the ravages of Darkness as You You have stood the test of time and Salvation is at hand for I say unto you my sweet child we are truly ONE from Our Divine Mother For the Night has been long and the Shadows still dance with an increase in vigor as your Soul proclaims its presence in the Eternal Ever after You now establish yourself in the Ring Of Fire its pathway burns as the Polar Caps melt Freedom is the Call the Sound that reverberates from the Soul to the Ego embrace your Ego’s service with appreciation and be eternally grateful for you now do unto your Ego as I do to the Poles Liberation and Fortitude your Sovereignty celebrates its new found Song for I am the Pathway, the Doorway and the Light Soon you will despair no more for you may say I AM and I am Home for we are truly ONE from Our Divine Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence