Running with Spirits
Running with Spirits, traveling like the wind. Myre’s journey has so many secrets yet to be revealed. 
I’ve been so in the graphic novel and characters-in-action-depictions that I almost missed out on working on the actual inspiring aspects which Myre’s journey conveys to myself. So I’m delving into new paintings to share with you; that will show you the more dream like states a lonesome traveller can be in. After all, exploring worlds is a big dream that the artist tries to convey to those who want to take a glimpse.
I can’t wait to start working on Myre 2. 
__________ 
The first part of my comic series, Myre - Chronicles of Yria, is available at my store: 
https://www.yriachronicles.com/shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence