Pawprints

 Inspired by reading about a fellow fur's difficulties, this is a furry/aboriginal version of the Christian story "Footprints."



Pawprints


One night a male had a dream. 

He dreamed that he was walking along a trail with the Creator. 

In the sky played scenes from his life. 

For each scene, he noticed two sets of pawprints on the trail; 

one belonged to him, the other to the Creator.


When the last scene from his life had faded, he looked back at the pawprints on the trail. 

He noticed that when the trail was the most challenging there was only one set.


He found this odd, and asked the Creator about it. 

"My understanding has been that whenever my trail was difficult, you would walk it with me. 

But I've seen only one set of pawprints at the times the trail was hardest. 

Where were you then?"


The Creator replied, "Beloved, I am with you always, and could not leave you if I tried. 

When your trail was most challenging, and you saw one set of pawprints, I was carrying you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence