Long AGO

Long AGO i was siting in darkness i was swearing the god and his prophets i am make big mistakes in my ENTIRE LIFE , i was trying to follow my father steps to be soldier as him ,i was hate people one nation in my land in my country (serbs) i cannot forgot but i can forgive THEM i like jewsh and christians (catholics) i was hate people but today i am so so sory 4 that abuse (calling them names ) i was trying to recruit my self in the millitary of bosnia and herzegovina than millitary missions ''combats'' on nearly east '' TO BE KILLED AS SOLDIER,,or to join the us army as foreign citizenships i was in darkness i didn't been awaken like today.
I am just want to die as soldier '' as my father did  i miss his love,, it's so sad to be without father all life 4 eternity  when i am mention him now in this text '' i am released my tears ( i don't care i am not shy what will the other think about me it's their problem not my will they think anything about me OR NOT ) my father was honorable man in this village but today creator has take him to him self in heaven (  ) i really miss his love .
My life was so sad until one night august 13th 2:25 am 3.5 years ago strange noise wake me up (it was too hot that night summer 25c ) i was open my window to see what is under my window suddenly in 2:25am i am up my head on the hill and seen the strange phenomenom on the sky ( IT WAS MY 1ST UFO ENCOUNTER THAT YEAR I WAS IN FRONT OF UFO 350 YARDS or 500 meters ) THAT NIGHT HAS CHANGE MY ENTIRE LIFE SINCE THAT NIGHT I WAS START TO DREAM ABOUT ONE PLANET AND ONE SPECIES (ALIEN RACE) AND THEY ARE PLEIADIANS FROM THE PLANET PLEIADES I AM MET A LOT OFF PEOPLE ON THIS VIRTUAL WORLD FACEBOOK CHAT I AM THREE YEARS LOOKING TO STAND IN CONTACT WITH THEM BECAUSE I BELIEVE, I KNOW THEY ARE REAL AND I KNOW THEY WILL COME SOMEDAY WAS IT THIS YEAR OR IN 50 YEARS I WILL WAIT IT I AM AWAKEN SINCE THAT NIGHT i am looking 4 alien species ,alien planets , chanellers ,LIGHTWORKERS AND FEW OF THEM I AM THANKFUL 4 THIS HELP AND I LIKE 2 SPECIES (LYRAE AND PLEIADES ,human form . ) Many times i have a dreams about them in the dreams i am seen their home , their civilizations ,i was looking 4 them on this internet and facebook i am find out a lot of informations about them and very good stories about ''GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT ,, and i love THREE STAR COMANDERS named LORD SANANDA /JESUS CHRIST ,Lord Ptaah , and COMMANDER ASHTAR SHERAN they are always wellcome in my heart and MY LAND ANY TIME ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY THEY ARE WELLCOME .
yes i believe in et's visitors with all my faith and love ONLY LIGHT BEINGS NO DARK NO EVIL ONLY LIGHT . i am choose path to the lights and love no matter how far is that light I WILL FOLLOW HIM AND I WILL FOLLOW THOSE WHO FOLLOW THAT LIGHT with the pleiadians and the lyrans together i know how to recognize negative person and positive person human and the pleiadian and the reptilian i know how to recognize them .
If u search if u teach u can do anything that night has change my life into the better '' you think u are bodybuilder with muscles and beauty no my friend u are not yet ready 4 it ( U NEED TO BE AWAKEN IN CONSEQUENCES because WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE ) u don't need ur muscles and perfect stronger body u need vibrations vibrations to stay in HIGHER HEARTS AND LIGHT AND LOVE AND PEACE MY FRIEND YOU NEED TO AWAKE THE CONSEQUENCES TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH ABOUT EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE BEYOND PLANET EARTH (EARTHPLANE AS THE ANGELS CALL IT ) THAT YOU NEED TO DO TO AWAKE YOUR CONSEQUENCES AND THAN TO SHOW UR STRENGTH IN LOVE ,LIGHT AND PEACE NOT IN HATE AND WARS AND DESTRUCTIONS HUMANITY NEED THE PEACE AND LIGHT AND LOVE I DON'T CARE WHAT WILL MY PARENTS AND MY FRIENDS THINK ABOUT ME I DON'T CARE 4 RUMORS ABOUT ME (U ARE BRAINWASHED, HOW MANY ALCOHOL U DRINK IT , HOW MANY U SMOKE THE CANABIS ETC )
I KNOW A LOT of IT ON THIS WORLD I KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE KNOWS HUMANS I AM SEARCH 4 IT AND I WILL STILL SEARCH IT UNTILL I DON'T FULLFILLED MY DREAMS      !!!!!!!!

Amel Hodžić

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence