Empowerment Spell Bottle

Empowerment Spell Bottle

My craft is quite personal. I just follow my instincts and choose things that seem to call to me at the time, so you won’t find me posting spells very often. But as I was making up this spell bottle I thought I’d post it to inspire others to create something similar or to add a little magick to their holiday season.
This bottle contains:
-water (from my home)
-a few drops of sweet orange essential oil (to keep my family close)
-lavender buds (for less stress)
-rose buds (for love)
-bay leaf (for prosperity)
-catnip (for my kitty)
-sea salt (for luck in my craft)
-dandelion (so my wishes come true)
While placing this bottle under the light of the holiday full moon, I will chant:
With this elixir I ask the Earthto be with me nowand in this year’s new birth.
I plan to dab the charged water on my wrists and behind my ears throughout the year to empower me and remind me of my goals from the previous year.
Wishing you all Happy Holidays, and a lovely new year (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence