Section II: The Origins of The Very First "Project SERPO" Release!


-- As Relayed by a Current DIA Operative --
The most interesting meeting of all [from the Sept 2015 MUFON UFO Symposium] was the meeting with "Mr Y." I traveled to XXXXX, CA, and made contact with "Mr J." It took me a little while to find his place. Actually, he lives with his XXXXX. He had a small cottage attached to the main house. Although I'm not completely sure if he lives there all of the time, it appeared that he lives there at least part of the time. "Mr J" did not look 92 years old. He was in excellent health. He was 5-ft 9-in, 160 lbs, gray hair, with a receding hair line and blue eyes. For the initial contact, "Mr J" asked me questions about my past, my current situation and mentioned my XXXXX. Later on in the conversation, he mentioned a distant relative of mine, XXXXX.
"Mr J" wanted my opinion on politics, President Obama, why I lived in XXXXX, questions regarding my childhood, my military career in the DIA, my education, my family and finally my reasons for getting involved with "Project SERPO." Needless to say, this first meeting took up a lot of time with answering his questions. "Project SERPO didn't come up much during this first meeting. "Mr J" had to attend another intelligence meeting and we ended this first meeting by his asking me to come back later. I told him I could come back whenever he wished. We made arrangements for about 1900 [7 p.m.] that evening. (After meeting with Victor [Martinez], I drove back to "Mr J's").
During our second meeting, "Mr J" felt a little more at ease speaking about the subject. We spoke about the beginnings of the "Project SERPO" postings, which "Mr J" said had actually come from him, but were routed to a second party in Arizona comprised of retired DIA/intel operatives aka "The DIA-6." "Mr J" admitted to being in charge of the segmented, controlled releases, but not necessarily in charge of the entire release project which was being managed at a much ligher level.
I asked "Mr J" if he had been a member of the original "Project SERPO" team or was just on the project. "Mr J" stated he was one of 240 people who were briefed into the program, but he was never a Team Member nor was he ever involved in the actual mission planning. He became involved just prior to the first landing at Holloman AFB. He then became involved in the operational security part of the project from just prior to the second landing and departure through the early '70s.
"Mr J" then left the intelligence community and retired. "Mr J" stayed involved and was there when the "Project SERPO" team returned in 1978. "Mr J" then walked me into his back room, adjacent to his bedroom. In a closet, I observed three (3) filing cabinets (GSA style/General Services Administration), and a number of old crypto-style boxes stacked in the corner of the closet (I didn't actually count them).
He pulled out one of the boxes and opened it. Inside were numerous labeled CASSETTE TAPES. They were labeled with a number and contained some type of writing, maybe some notes, but I couldn't make them out. He told me ALL of the information about "Project SERPO" were contained on these tapes. He would send a tape on to Arizona, where the information was typed/transcribed into a particular format. Then the information was sent on to the releaser, which -- at the time -- he only knew was a "Victor." I mentioned the SERPO.org website.
I explained that [Bill] Ryan originally had created the website and he was simply the caretaker of it; the idea for such a website was first given to Ryan by UFO researcher Bill Hamilton. I further explained that an online discussion board, the OutPost Forum, was now in charge of the SERPO.org website and was just posting new information whenever they received a new release from Victor Martinez.
"Mr J" then showed me some photographs, he pulled out from the first filing cabinet, first drawer.
– The first photograph was of the "Project SERPO" Team Members standing in front of an Eben house, with five (5) Ebens standing in front of the 11 (eleven) members; it was a black and white picture. The photographer was standing a bit too far, but it was still a good picture.
– The second photograph showed the initial landing. The photograph was taken from just outside the Eben spacecraft and depicted the welcoming Ebens standing on the ground.
– The third photograph was of the departure from Nevada. It showed the Eben interplanetary spacecraft on the ground, surrounded by U.S. military officers and security personnel. The craft was absolutely enormous in size. The photograph was taken from a distance away and captured almost the entire craft. It looks like one of those crafts in the July 3, 1996 movie "Independence Day."
– He then showed me several photographs of the actual Roswell crash site, and one of the second crash site. He gave me a copy of the first photograph of the Roswell crash site and told me to be careful where I circulated it.
We spoke about the nature of the "Project SERPO" release program. I explained how curious I was that someone or some entity wanted this incredible story out. He said there was a very good reason for it and that the releases themselves had been approved by a certain faction who operated at the very highest levels of the U.S. government. I didn't ask any other specific questions about that because he kept changing the subject.
He then walked me into his living room, opened another closet, and removed a box. Inside the box was the actual icon of the ALIEN photograph I had been given during a meeting in Austin. He had the actual ICON! I examined it and it appeared to be perfectly made, almost hand-carved, but then again not. It was painted with a very strange type of paint. It was made from wood, but "Mr. J" noted that I wouldn't find any wood like that on Earth!
He then showed me a statue of the Eben god. It was made of some type of material that you could almost squeeze, but strangely it didn't leave an impression. He then showed me a small digging device, which he described as an Eben shovel. It was made of some type of porous metal, nothing like I've ever seen before. These items were brought back by the "Project SERPO" Team Members and he received these as gifts from Mr. Hero. He made one (1) major mistake while speaking with me. He mentioned the word "George" in context with "Mr. Hero." I never said anything, but "Mr. J" just UNwittingly told me that Mr. Hero's first name was "George."
I thanked "Mr J" and hoped to visit him again. He told me I was NOT to reveal ANYthing relating to his address, name or private information that he had relayed to me. I promised I wouldn't and wished him well. I did remark that he was in excellent health for his age. He told me the California climate was good for his health and he regularly drank Papaya juice four (4) times per day. That was the highlight of my trip to this year's UFO Symposium in Irvine, CA, and the one very important intelligence contact I made as a result of the MUFON UFO Conference. I think it went very well and it will be extremely productive for us in the future and/or for future releases. – DIA Operative
MODERATOR's NOTE: There has been much discussion within the intelligence community regarding the identity of "Mr HERO"; some have him as Retired USAF Colonel JAMES ALLISON McKEEVER. Only with the passage of time and the "right" people reading this release may his true identity be revealed someday....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence