UFO CONTACT CENTER INTERNATIONAL GROUP MEETING, 1988

Meeting: UFO CONTACT CENTER INTERNATIONAL GROUP MEETING, 1988
Speaker: Martin Cannon
Subject: UFOs and Mind Control

[THIS IS A TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED TALK GIVEN BY MARTIN CANNON VIA
TELEPHONE
TO THE UFO CONTACT CENTER INTERNATIONAL GROUP MEETING IN 1988.
BECAUSE
IT IS A TRANSCRIPTION, SOME OF THE NAMES MAY BE INCORRECTLY
SPELLED, BUT
THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION RELAYED REMAINS 100% ACCURATE.]

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

All I can say is that I have been, for over a year now, pursuing a
specific theory of UFO abductions which has royally ticked off
everybody
that I've come in contact with -- believer and skeptic alike.

This is a theory that, I think, designed to make me hate it. I'm
primarily interested in the government's involvement in the UFO
phenomena.

Specifically, it seems to me, and I might as well lay out all my
cards
on the table at once, it seems to me the abduction phenomenon might
just
be a ploy, that the aliens are a paper-mache mask, as I sometimes put
it, for something else that's really going on.

All theories of UFO abductions that I've ever come across
(excepting the
entirely skeptical ones put out by people like Philip Klass), they
all
include some aspect of the concept of mind control. Now it seems to
me
that if people's minds are being controlled, and I think that this
technology is in existence, then we have to ask the question: can we
trust the participant's reports of what they are seeing, in terms of
perhaps even the UFO's that they are seeing, but certainly the
nature of
the abduction experience itself?

Do we even have to assume that the little gray aliens exist simply
because people tell us that they do, even if they believe that they
exist?

Drawing from a very old example out of hypnotism, and Aileen being
herself a hypnotherapist, can perhaps tell you more about this --
it was
a very common practice, going back many, many decades, to see if
somebody was under some hypnotism, they would introduce them -- they
would take the subject, hypnotize them, and say that there was a
small,
black dog in the room, and he's coming up, and would you pet him.

And the subject will often actually see the dog just as thoroughly,
just
as concretely, as they would see any normal dog that you might get
out
of the animal shelter.

Now if the human brain can be tricked to that extent, then is it not
possible that the ET's that people are seeing are of an exactly like
substance to that dog?

I think it is. I have done a great deal of research into the
subject of
the government's involvement in mind control operations. They like
people to believe that that was all something that they were doing
back
in the 50's and the 60's, and it was all to catch up with the
Russians
who had this huge lead in the field, but they stopped doing it around
1963 and they never really found anything -- it's all a lie!

I mean, basically, I've just come to the conclusion where I can say
that
right now. These programs went very, very far. We got there first. We
were far ahead of the Russians. I even can give you a memo where
Allen
Dulles admitted that to the Warren Commission, of all places.

It went back to World War II, possibly to the 30's, in fact I've just
recently came across some information that occult groups have been
doing
experimentations with what they call electronic mind control, going
all
the way back to the 19th century. In fact there isn't a single
technology of mind control that doesn't go back to that time.

And so, one of the problems, well, I should say that in researching
this
I have not only looked up, read every book available on this subject,
some of which are EXTREMELY hard to find. I mean, I'm sorry to
sound too
paranoid but I'm really beginning to get the idea that somebody has
been
going around to the libraries and hussling them off the shelves,
because
I keep on finding, you know, there are certain books that I keep on
looking for, and I find that they are not checked out, and they are
not
only the library shelves either! And I'm wondering what's happened to
them.

But I think I've now amassed quite a library on the subject, and I've
also gone to Washington, D.C. and I saw some 20,000 documents,
these are
de-classified CIA / Defense Department documents, as well as many
interviews with scientists working on these programs back in the 50's
and 60's, and these were all compiled by John Marks, for his book
_The
Search for the Manchurian Candidate_.

I would suggest that all of you people read that book, but you must
understand that that book is incredibly conservative, and that the
whole
subject goes far, far beyond that. I don't know why John Marks
wrote it
the way he did. Certainly, there was much more information in his
files
than he allowed to come out in his book.

Another good book which I'm sorry to say is very, very difficult to
get
a hold of, and probably the best book on the subject, is called
_Operation Mind Control_, and that's by Walter Bowart. But even then,
after you've gone to that literature, you know, you have to search
through a great deal of periodicals and scientific papers and so
forth,
and also conduct a great many interviews.

I've interviewed people who claim to have been under mind control,
specifically in Vietnam. And what they describe is very, very
similar to
what the abductee's are describing in many respects. Not only that,
I've
spoken to abductees. And this is a subject on which I feel a certain
amount of hesitancy in describing and talking about.

One abductee, I called her Veronica in an article I wrote in UFO
Magazine (it's a long and extremely complicated and fascinating
case),
under hypnosis, and I did not hypnotize her, in fact she is the one
who
wanted the hypnosis and it was administered by a professional
hypnotist.
In the 4th hypnotic session she described one of her abductions,
which
as she dug deeper turned out not to have taken place at all in any
kind
of Unidentified Flying Object, but in fact took place in a house
outside

the Los Angeles area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence