Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal


Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Posted: 21 Nov 2016 01:08 PM PST

Chad in Atlanta, Georgia called into tell of his phantom hitchhiker experience:

“This is a story from 2005. I was living in San Francisco and I caught the surfing bug as soon as I moved out there. I would get up early and go surfing if the waves were up. So my friends Kirk, Jay and I ended up getting up around 6 AM. Left the city. Got some coffee. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Got onto Highway 1. And at Stinson Beach there's a three-way stop. We stopped there and there's normally no one around. We stopped and I saw the driver, Kirk, looking towards me, staring. I thought that was a little odd so I looked at what he was seeing and there's a woman standing right beside my door. And she's got dreadlocks, a big wool sweater and a patch-filled dress. She's just kinda standing there. I didn't see her before. And it's kinda rare for someone to be out in that area on Highway 1 near the wilderness on that time of day.

So Kirk told me to roll the window down, so I rolled it down. He said, Hey is everything okay. You need some help? And she said, I'm going to Bolinas - which is where we were going surfing. Just up the road. And I got a dentist appointment and I wanted to know if I could get a ride. So, of course, Kirk was like, Jump in the back. So she got into the car behind me and sat down. And my friend Jay in the back was sitting next to her. Well, as we're driving she starts telling some stories to us. She is talking about how dangerous a road this is. And that people shouldn't walk on it and lot of people have been killed on this road. And that kind of sparked my interest a little bit. I knew from the past and driving on this road it was kind of dangerous. The locals drove pretty fast and it was extremely curvy. It was next to the mountain and the ocean on Highway 1 up that way. So she continues and I notice Jay in the backseat is being extremely quiet. She starts talking about a woman who was pregnant, a girl, and she was killed on the stretch of road from Stinson beach to Bolinas. And that kind of stunned me. We weren't really saying much. She was just talking. It was very early in the morning, it was still dark. She's just kind of rambling on.

So we get to the location where she has the dentist appointment. Kirk knows that area. It's a huge gravel parking lot and the sun is just start to come up. You can see the fog all along the ground. Very low. We drop her off. She says thanks. We have to make a big circle to go back out onto the road. I look back and she is just gone. I mean, there is no one there. We get to the surf spot and start unloading and I notice Jay wasn't putting on his wetsuit or getting his surfboard ready or anything. I thought that was kind of odd because he was a newbie like myself and he was always stoked to go surfing. So we went out into the waves and he never came in which I thought was weird. We didn't talk much on the way home. They dropped me off and I got ready for work.

A couple days later Kirk says to me, Hey did Jason tell you about what he saw on that ride when we picked up that... in Bolinas, when we picked up that hitchhiker? I said, No, he didn't say anything to me. He said, You should ask him. So I asked him and he was kind of coy and very quiet about it. He didn't want to talk about it. He said that he had seen a ghost. I said, what do you mean? He said, That hitchhiker that we picked up was a ghost. I said, What do you mean? How could you tell she was a ghost? I doubted it because I've never seen a ghost before. I didn't get to see her much because she was sitting behind me. I knew Jason was a real guy. He had a lot of experiences and we had a lot of conversations about interesting things and I couldn't doubt him. He told me he could see through her and that she was never moving the entire time she was talking and her expression didn't change. At that point, I started to feel a little strange and I started to research on the internet about this so I looked up that area, accidents, people being hit. I was really just looking for physical evidence that somebody was hit on that road matching the description and I found one article that had a string of people that were hit on that road walking and one was a girl who was pregnant. She was killed and they insinuated that it might have been covered up by local law enforcement with the possibility of involvement. I told Jason and Kirk about it and when I tried to show them the article, which I bookmarked, it was a dead link. I couldn't find it again. I think she was showing me either that ghosts were real or she was implying that she wanted someone to know what really happened to her in her death.”

Source: Coast to Coast – October 31, 2016

JLB - Beyond Creepy


NOTE: The ghost of a young woman who called herself Sunshine Lollypop haunts the corner of Sir Francis Drake Boulevard and Taylor Drive. She died there tragically in 1970 when she rode her bicycle and was slammed against the wall by an ongoing vehicle. Sunshine Lollipop embraced the hippie culture and was seen many times while alive with a flower in her hair. She was seen many times when she was living at Winterland and Fillmore West. Sunshine Lollipop bragged about trying to hitchhike to Woodstock, but made it as far as Kansas and eventually turned back. Sunshine Lollipop is also seen around 8pm on Winter nights walking Stinson Beach where she frequented during her time on Earth.

Ghosts: True Encounters from the World Beyond

Paranormal America: Ghost Encounters, UFO Sightings, Bigfoot Hunts, and Other Curiosities in Religion and Culture

50 Real Ghost Stories: Terrifying Real Life Encounters with Ghosts and Spirits

Trucker Ghost Stories: And Other True Tales of Haunted Highways, Weird Encounters, and Legends of the Road


Posted: 21 Nov 2016 11:14 AM PST

Jesus Was An Alien Being

In 1954, a London cabbie named George King received a telepathic communication from an extraterrestrial intelligence named Master Aetherius: “Prepare yourself! You are to become the voice of Interplanetary Parliament.” This message, delivered from the planet Venus, was the first of hundreds of similar communications King allegedly received over his lifetime — some telepathically, some while in a trance. In 1955, King’s experiences inspired him to found the Aetherius Society, a religious group “dedicated to spreading, and acting upon, the teachings of advanced extraterrestrial intelligences.”

King soon anointed himself as “Primary Terrestrial Mental Channel,” and devoted his life to cultivating the unorthodox theology of his religion. One of the core the beliefs of the Aetherius Society is that extraterrestrial life exists, and that aliens are highly evolved spiritual beings known as “Cosmic Masters.”

Occasionally, these extraterrestrials will take human form and visit us on earth, spreading spiritual guidance across the globe. Examples of Cosmic Masters include Buddha, Sri Krishna, Confucius and Jesus. The spiritual work of the Aetherius Society revolves around five “Cosmic Missions,” which are rituals designed to cooperate with these Cosmic Masters, and heal the world through prayer. Read more at Jesus Was An Alien

NOTE: A piece I wrote several years ago - The Supernatural Savior ('Jesus Christ Supernatural)...though my views have slightly evolved over time. Lon

**********

Was I Abducted?

Holland, MI - 2000-10-01: I was in my bedroom. I was laying on my back in my bed about to go to sleep. I was thinking about my upcoming wedding in a month. I had been married once before to a man who was abusive and I thought would the man I was going to marry would be fine for a few years and then change? I then heard soft foot steps coming towards my room. I got scared because I realized I could not move at all, I was laying on my back. My dog was laying on his dog bed in front of my bed and I thought to myself I don't think my dog could move either. Then there was a typical gray alien standing beside my bed. It had the big dark slanted eyes, and a typical alien look with long arms and long skinny fingers. It pressed its finger into my chest. I was scared because I could not move. I prayed in my head asking God for help. Then the being said telepathically in my head "No more" and then it was no longer in my room with me. I laid there for a moment and realized I could move again. I was in shock and just rolled over and fell asleep not knowing what else to do. I did not tell anyone about it until later, I really have no proof just my memory of it.

Prior to this the fall of 1984 when I was in the 8th grade I was sleeping and remember seeing an owl outside my bedroom window. I lived in a trailer park and shared a room with my younger sister who was 1 year younger in Allendale, MI. I felt like I had an intimate encounter-it seemed to me like a boy I had a crush on came to me and we had intercourse. The next day I told a friend and how I felt like he came through the window and something happened. I remember after that I went swimming in the pool at the trailer park I lived in and looked at my belly like I thought maybe I was pregnant. Those are the only details I remember but after felt it may have been an alien abduction or encounter. Wonder if they were harvesting eggs or something? I only had 1 child in my life and was not able to have more. I am a K-5 Art teacher with a BS and a MA. I am an educated and normal person. I wonder if I had abductions I do not remember?? Or if these things were sleep paralysis or dreams. But to me they seemed very real, the story above to me was an alien-some people said sleep paralysis or a demon, but to me still it was an alien. - MUFON CMS

**********

Bigfoot Sightings in South Texas

Of all the places Bigfoot could be, Bee County is the last place some people would expect, and that's coming from someone who claims to have seen it.

"I never thought Bigfoot would be in South Texas. But once you see it, once you hear it, you become a believer," Baldemar Galvan said.

Galvan, who runs the Facebook group Bee County Bigfoot Research, said he first saw Bigfoot in 2014 while working at a ranch about 10 miles north of Beeville. He described the creature as a black figure that stood on two legs and ran into the woods after a few seconds.

"I was baffled. In my mind I knew what it was, but I didn't want to believe it," Galvan said. "The only thing we could smell was this really musky smell, like a wet dog and rotten eggs."

Galvan started asking about Bigfoot sightings. His inquiries led him to Richard Rabe.

Rabe, a real estate agent, said he saw the creature around 2006, walking under a bridge. He described Bigfoot as 8 feet tall. Rabe said he only saw its head and shoulders as he drove past it. - 2 South Texas believers say they saw Bigfoot

**********

Alien Encounters, Cattle Mutilations & the USAF

Alien encounter to start with. When 'Close Encounters' 1st came out my aunt was in town (me starting elementary school). I went with my aunt & grandparents to see it. Aunt Jan started acting all freaked out during the movie (I thought, what ever she was the hippie in our uptight family). After we got home Aunt Jan blurted out "those were the things talking to me from my bedroom TV as a kid on the farm". My grandparents did the parental "look" & finally my grandmother said "Jan we didn't own a single TV when we lived there, they came to your window". Wow???

Dad was driving from San Diego to Lubbock. is trip across White Sands (yes, you once could cross) he lost 4 hrs but had a full tank of gas on the other side. My dad & mom moved into the farm after my grandparents built their new house. My bedroom was once Aunt Jan's. I never saw anything.

Skip about 3 years, the southern high rolling plains of Texas (Canyon to under Lubbock) had a serious amount of cattle mutilations, many across the railroad tracks from our farm (home). Mom was a veterinarian & was called out by the sheriff to do necropsies. Zero foot prints, not even the bovines, zero blood on the ground (yet none in the animals), sex organs removed, no bleeding around said wounds. Laser surgery did NOT exist back then. The press called it satanic, but if, where was the blood & footprints? A full grown bull is an easy half ton plus, gallons of blood. Yet not a drop found. Taking a half ton bull to the ground isn't easy, even for the best cowboy.

So finally (maybe) part we (I) was told by the public school system that we were part of an intelligence test. Monitored at age 4. Starting in 6 grade USAF officers (my granddad was USAF, I know USAF) would show up 2x per year & give us the test. Only 14 of us. IQ tests we all topped 160. Outside of band or sports we were sequestered from classmates. Had our own classes. IQ tests are lame, at least their test was challenging. I went on to hospital finance, classmates went to MIT & Stanford. My oldest son joined USAF. I was proud...until they wanted my DNA & his disabled brother's DNA. Why? Oh another strange thing we are all immune to TB & Smallpox, & AIDS, per our local major med school. KS

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Chupacabra in a Cage? No!

Aliens, Cryptids and Changing Identities

What Happens If an Asteroid Takes Aim at Los Angeles?

Troubling study says artificial intelligence can predict who will be criminals based on facial features

Trump’s Occult Online Supporters Believe ‘Meme Magic’ Got Him Elected


Immortality of the Gods: Legends, Mysteries, and the Alien Connection to Eternal Life

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record

Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More

The Ancient Alien Question: A New Inquiry Into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence of Ancient Visitors


Posted: 21 Nov 2016 09:54 AM PST

The following reports are from Albert Rosales' Humanoid Encounters Series and other sources:

ALIENS / SHAGGY BEING

Location/Date: Kopanskoye, Province of Leningrad, Russia - February 13, 1989 - evening

Three drivers from the Leningrad auto park, Yuriy Vasilievich M, Sergey Yurevich T, and Alexander Viktorovich G. had gone driving on a fishing trip at a location about 130km from Leningrad, 40 km from the town of Sosnovyi Bor where a nuclear plant is located. Suddenly G saw a UFO flying overhead, all of them then noticed a strange white object in the sky, 3-4 times larger than the biggest star. The object seemed to be moving in their direction when it suddenly made a sharp jump to the left, or to east, and continued flying. After looking at the object for about 15 minutes the witness lost interest and ignored it.

Some time later after having dinner and setting up camp M. went into the woods to look for firewood. It was already dark and as he walked about 40 to 50 meters along the shore of the lake and about 8-10m into the woods, he suddenly noticed a landed flat disc-shaped object about 30-40 meters from him. The object was “beautiful” round shaped, with windows around it's broadest section, and made out of a dark material. Soft light emanated from the windows. M. began studying the object and noticed neither hatches nor doors on it; its surface was absolutely smooth, though some indentations were visible. M. felt no fear and stared at the object without moving for about 15-20 seconds. He thought of calling his two friends, but thought better of it not wanting to frighten them.

When M. looked to the left of the object he noticed a moving figure like a shadow, walking towards the back of the object. Then he noticed a second figure on the right side of the craft he also noticed a third figure standing between the first and the second one. He thought that they were leaving and became somewhat concerned but not scared. He thought maybe that he could catch one of the “aliens” and put it in his car, but then discarded the idea. The aliens moved slowly making no sounds (the craft was also soundless).

When one of the aliens was about 10 meters from the witness, he yelled at them making friendly advances and pointing out that he meant no harm. The figures approached in silence. Two of them finally came very close to him. The aliens were generally human looking but not completely. Their mouths were tightly closed, no lips were visible, with a proportional head, with no visible hair, and their imperious faces expressed severe concentration. The aliens were dressed in tight-fitting gray-colored outfits. A third alien stood aside. The witness then saw a flash, like a photo flash. Next the witness felt pressure in his head and heard a voice in his brain. The voice was unpleasant, raspy, and metallic in quality, it said, “What are you doing here” He answered that he had come on a fishing expedition with his friends. “Would you like to come with us?” Said the voice next. He thought about it, and was tempted but then the voice said, “You will not return. We need to know what your inner structure is” The witness then declined the offer and shook his head. Then the alien voice said threatening and imperiously, “If you start a nuclear war we will destroy you” (humanity?). The witness then said (hopefully) that humans would not start a nuclear war. At this point the witness heard a loud buzzing sound, resembling a high voltage wire.

Moments later the witness was terrified to see a huge shaggy humanoid figure about 3-4 meters in height, its head resembling that of an ape. It stood above the witness, a little higher than the trees. He then remembered seeing the alien figures moved suddenly away from him, disappearing behind the trees. He didn’t noticed how they entered their ship, but the object slowly and silently ascended, and before leaving it emitted a bright flash of light the illuminated the area around it. When the craft rose up to about 4 meters it suddenly disappeared. Apparently the huge hairy humanoid (Bigfoot type) also left with the aliens.

Source: K. Wolf, PhD, Independent Ufological Newsletter

**********

THE BEARDED BEINGS

Location/Date: Near French Pyrenees - 1972 - late night

The witness was staying in his country house near the French Pyrenees. Night had fallen after a day of rain, when he heard outside a kind of "splashing" sound. He went to his front steps and could see nothing; uneasy about the noise, he moved out further into the darkness and noticed a luminous red sphere of 3 or 4 meters in diameter few dozen meters away in an adjacent field. He suddenly "felt a presence" nearby and turning, he saw in the semi-darkness 3 or 4 beings that terrified him. They were dressed in very dark one-piece jump suits, were small in stature and of horrible countenance, with bald plates and full beards.

In this few seconds of this confrontation, the little beings stood motionless, staring at the witness, while he felt "transfixed" by their gaze. Thoroughly frightened, the witness turned on his heel and rushed back to his house, where he seized and loaded his rifle.

Returning to the same spot, he now saw the little beings moving quickly toward the red sphere at the other end of the field. He put his gun to his shoulder with the intention of firing at them but suddenly found that he was unable to move and could not pull the trigger. The beings entered the object, which then took off silently and at great speed. When it had vanished the witness recovered his movement and went back indoors, greatly agitated. He found himself sleepless for several nights, and subsequently experienced various degrees of psycho-physiological problems for which he needed treatment.

Source: Eric Zurcher, Alain Gamard and the witness

**********

DARK REPTILIANS

Location/Date: Bobadilla Air Base, Malaga, Spain - 1976 - night

While guarding an ammunition depot near a freight train a military guard observed a strange figure about 1.20 meters in height, black in color that was moving over the train tracks in a very quick and agile manner. Two guards approached the figure and pointed their rifles at it and it suddenly turned around and stared at the two men with two large bright red glowing eyes, it jumped up into the darkness and disappeared. Other soldiers at the base had seen a similar figure around the same time and strange objects over the area had also been reported.

One night, in the same base a soldier was given the task to guard a metallic cage, which contained a weird reptilian creature that emitted strange, grunting sounds. One night while standing duty a dark helicopter landed and three military personnel exited the craft, these proceeded to pick up the cage with the humanoid and left immediately. The guard described the humanoid as resembling a “reptilian penguin” with strong jaws and claws. It was about 40 cm in height. The guard observed that the helicopter lacked any identifiable markings on it.

Source: Jose Manuel Garcia Bautista & Rafael Cabello Herrero

**********

FEATHERED LIZARD HUMANOID

Location/Date: Tocopilla, Chile - May 30, 2000 - 2:00am

Local residents living next to the Tocopilla hills were suddenly awaken by strange loud noises. At first they thought it was a person climbing the hill, but after observing it in greater detail, they realized that, whatever they were seeing, not only was not human; it was something they have never seen before. It was a creature that was climbing the hill very rapidly despite the seventy to eighty degrees steep.

They described the being as very agile and fast, making reptilian like movements like a small lizard. The creature appeared to be much bigger than a condor, brown in color, with bright red eyes and what appeared to be feathers throughout its body. It emitted loud quack like noises that were heard every night for a couple of weeks, causing dogs to bark and howl at night.

Source: Dr. Virgilio Sanchez Ocejo, Miami UFO Center


Humanoid Encounters Series - Albert S. Rosales

Phantoms & Monsters: Mysterious Encounters

Phantoms & Monsters: Bizarre Encounters

Phantoms & Monsters: Strange Encounters

Phantoms & Monsters: Cryptid Encounters



Click the 'Listen Live' link...then click the chat balloon icon
Follow 'Arcane Radio' on Facebook

 photo encounter-collage6a_zpsce3eq2k5.jpg

 photo phantom-encounter_zpsbrxtefmw.png

 photo BOOKLIST_zpsqftg5awr.jpg


Hey folks...here's a great gift idea for yourself this holiday season. Brett Butler is offering 1 hour psychic readings for the 1/2 hour price! Receive the insight you've been looking for...and deserve. Book today. Brett Butler - Psychic Readings

 photo expanded perspectives logo color_zpsgjijnx4p.jpg

 photo darkwaters7a_zpsodwpern5.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg

This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Hotlinking of P&M Network images and copyrighted material is strictly forbidden unless permission is obtained.
'Phantoms and Monsters' and 'phantomsandmonsters.com' is protected under the Lanham (Trademark) Act (Title 15, Chapter 22 of the United States Code)
'Phantoms and Monsters' was establish in September 2005 as part of the Phantoms and Monsters Network
Copyright 2005-2016 Phantoms and Monsters / PM Network - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence