Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal


Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Posted: 04 Nov 2016 03:32 PM PDT

Randy in Washington called in to tell of an experience he had while hunting in the Cascades:

“It was actually about 8 years ago. I was hunting in the eastern slopes of the Cascades here in Washington. I was elk hunting. I was on a hillside. It was just a game trail in the middle of this mountain. It was very loose dirt, shale and as I was walking down the trail I slipped and I fell about 15 or 20 feet down the mountain. I kinda slid down in the dirt and the shale and there was deep creek bed about a hundred feet below me. I could have gone down onto the creek bed. There were a lot of downed trees on this creek bed so it would have taken me hours and hours to get out and back to my camp.

It was late in the afternoon...probably 4:00 or 4:30 in the afternoon. I struggled for a good half hour trying to get back up. It was like every three steps you take, you slip another two steps. Then, all of a sudden, from the direction I came in, here comes this man. He was dressed in not what you would call modern-day hunting clothes, you know, camouflage. He was dressed in the wool bin, wool jacket, wool hat. He looked like he was in his 50s. Maybe mid-50s. And he said...'Hey, are you having trouble?' I said, 'Yeah! I can't back up to the trail.' He had an old backpack on, an old leather backpack. He was looking down at me. He takes out a rope. It was an old horse-hide rope and he throws it. It takes him about 5 minutes to pull me up.

When I finally get up to the trail, he kinda rebukes me. You know, he says, you shouldn't be out here by yourself and you should be more careful. And I said, 'Well, I was on this part of the trail and I slipped...you could see where the trail gave way.' It was just a game trail – probably elk, deer used it. It was maybe two feet wide. He says, 'Well, you need to be more careful' and he says, 'Are you okay?' I said, 'Yeah, I'm doing okay.' He said, 'Well, okay, I'll be on my way now.' I said, 'Alright, thanks a lot!' Well, my boots were full of dirt so I sat on a rock that was on the upside of the hill and I shook out my boots, I shook off my socks. Put my socks back on. Put my boots back on. Put my backpack on. Grabbed my rifle and I started walking down the trail in the direction he had gone.

About a hundred yards up the trail there were some thick woods and about 300 yards past that down the trail there were more thick woods. So I started walking and you know I’m a hunter. I start looking at the trail. Well it had rained that day and I didn't noticed any tracks coming down that trail, not even elk tracks. He went down the trail so I start looking down the trail and George (Noory), I swear to God its true. I've never told my hunting buddies about this. I haven't told anybody about this – there were no tracks on the trail! A human being leaves tracks wherever they go. I probably walked 50 yards down the trail. I stopped. I walked back up the trail, past where I had fallen down the hill but there were no tracks but mine coming down that trail.”

Source: Coast To Coast AM - October 26, 2016

Transcribed by JLB


NOTE: Was this a helpful spirit or an angel? I personally feel that one of Randy's guardian angels came forth in a time of need. I tell people daily that they need to focus and connect with their angels...and to tell them (and I do mean TELL them with force) what is needed. Don't be afraid that you will upset them somehow.

You need not be religious in order to connect with your angels. These beings are a part of you no matter what you think or do. Our guardian angels love us unconditionally...and they never leave us. People that you trust or love may fail you, but your guardian angels are there to catch your fall.

I have perceived angels performing their tasks...be it removing malevolent entities or guiding earthbound spirits to the next level. They are not of human spirit or life energy, but the creation of a divine power (by whatever name you choose to use). It's most important to realize that those assigned to you are there by design and purpose. Lon


The Encyclopedia of Angels, Second Edition

Your Guardian Angel and You: Tune in to the Signs and Signals to Hear What Your Guardian Angel Is Telling You

Angels: Who They Are, What They Do, and Why It Matters

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Angels Among Us: 101 Inspirational Stories of Miracles, Faith, and Answered Prayers

Guardian Angels: Connecting with Our Spiritual Guides and Helpers


Posted: 04 Nov 2016 01:49 PM PDT


Let's Play 'Name the Anomaly'

Hello Lon:

I read your blog daily. The attached photos are from my best friend. On the weekend October 8-10 she went to the Headwaters Outdoor School in the Mount Shasta area with friends. The Native Americans in that area call this area a vortex or portal. She enjoyed her weekend and took some photo's of the area. I guess what she captured in these photos might be called a "Will o' the Wisp". For those unfamiliar they are featured in the Disney cartoon Brave. So in the first shot of the sun in the pines, there is a small blue orb way at the base of the tree. When blown up, look at these little things..What the heck are they?

The second shot is another orb beneath another tree but magnified it isn't as impressive as the first.

I thought you might have some insight as to what these are.


What do you think this anomaly is? Lon



**********


'You know the truth...they are real!'

Mississippi - 2016-06-20: I know for a fact Aliens are real! I had an encounter in 2005 of an alien counter and time loss and reported it to a ufo research team called MUFON for the first time in early 2016.. //((you know the truth!!)) .. many years later!

Video timeframe at 4:28 of a youtube video is what made me decide to set aside of all fears I recently discovered:

No more than a few weeks later after reporting to MUFON of my experience in 2005 I woke up where I sleep alone with no witnesses.. There were two alien greys at my bed side table and behind the two greys were definitely Three or more Aliens that looked nothing like the greys we commonly know. The Grey's were the larger Alien's slaves I believe. The larger Aliens were between 6 .5' to 7 foot tall.

The wall no more than 10 feet from my bed wasn't there no more.. All I could see was a bright light where the walls was.... as if the wall became transparent and you could walk through it.. I was having a nightmarish dream where I broke consciousness and felt strange vibrations where I was injured thats preventing me to currently work. And that's when I saw these Aliens...

I tried to get up from my bed to communicate with them with peaceful intentions, yet startled! However it was as if there was a gravitational force keeping me strapped to my bed. The reason I was awaken was because my body felt it was vibrating at a rate where it felt I was slipping or being moved off my bed and a strange vibrating force applied to my hip and back where a tumor was removed from my spinal cord in 2009 - (I was laying on my belly at the time which is very strange because since I had the tumor removed from my spinal cord laying on my belly caused severe pain... but the pain during this encounter once I woke was gone temporary)!

Once I broke consciousness and saw them... I managed to bench press my body about a foot off the bed when I ;noticed a gravitational force keeping me planted. All I could do was turn my neck and asked with keep sincere (Help Me !!!) - ( referring to my injuries that's keeping me from walking without having severe pain). As soon as I turned my neck and responded a light far brighter than any light I have ever seen before flashed and I was blacked out!

When I woke up about 5 - 8 hours later or more I woke up in a very strange position as if I went head first into a pillow with my knees baring some weight of my body and a horrible pain in my neck from being in such an odd position. My neck hurt for at-least 3 days after this encounter.

I had been praying to GOD right before this encounter to help me with my severe pain with my spinal cord. To stop the sharp shooting pains that occurred when I was walking and to help me to start to remember my old training in COMPUTER PROGRAMMING that I had 10 years prior to this encounter. About a week later I started to notice this programming in robotics and C++ was start to click and I started to recollect my training memories and was able to write my own scripts once again. Everything in programming before this encounter started to look like Greek writing and just a week later I was able to understand complex loops and write my own scripts in both via Arduino programming and raspberry pi programming.

And after about 5 months after this encounter the sharp pains that occurred as soon as I stood up or during sitting started to decrease to now only starting after about 10 minutes of walking and is slowly getting better. And I have been dealing with this problem ever since the spinal cord surgery in 2009.

So call it what you will about these alien races but I see Aliens as a grace from GOD HIMSELF just as I see the human race can be. If I knew what their agenda was and I saw it being an ACT of GOOD I would follow them to the deepest parts of this GREAT UNIVERSE GOD HAS PROVIDED FOR US WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED BUT TWO.. 1) CAN YOU KEEP ME SAFE FROM HARM?!!

I do not believe for one minute that all Aliens are bad. Some may be deceptive just as the human race are! HOWEVER from my encounter with them I see some may mean well!! I am not afraid if they wish to communicate with me or thru me as I first was afraid... I may be at first but fear is something I can set aside.

I welcome any and all communications with an Alien Race! And 2) Will you allow me my consciousness to communicate with any Alien Race! I wish to be somewhat in control of my actions and thoughts. I as a human will do everything I can humanly possible to serve you if that is what my GOD wishes of me! I LOVE LIFE and DESTRUCTION isn't really my FORTE!

If the wish of the Alien race is to silence me and do not want the gospel of their existence here on earth then please tell me. And I will no longer speak about Aliens to the public over social media or to friends and family. I will go through every possible post of Alien existence I have posted in the past and erase it from history. Just give me the knowledge of hacking which is a skill I barely am experienced with or have the desire to really learn.

A MESSAGE TO WHATEVER VISITED ME:
I am writing this from my heart if you want to use a gentle soul to acknowledge of your existence to the media or defy it. I am reporting Anonymous for you know who I am. And to the Alien Race; if you want to use me; you have met me before and you know where I live. If I am startled at first don't be alarmed and freak out. Please DO NOT make me black out.

PLEASE:
I will control my fears and you can trust me. I WILL NOT SCREAM FOR HELP!!
Use me as you wish
Tell me what you desire, I know your watching
I AM REPORTING THIS OCCURRENCE ANONYMOUSLY...
I DO NOT WANT MY REAL NAME OR IDENTITY SPILLED ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE MANY DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH ((YET)) OR FEAR THE TRUTH!!
I will not post this again on MUFON incase you do want to silence me...

THANK YOU !!

SINCERELY:

ANONYMOUS - MUFON CMS

**********

Squirrel Attacks & Injures Seniors

A little squirrel caused a large commotion at a senior-living community in Volusia County Thursday.

The animal attacked someone outside Sterling Court on Alabaster Way in Deltona about 2:30 p.m., according to the Volusia County Sheriff's Office.

The person attacked couldn't break free of the squirrel and went inside with the animal. That's when it went wild and started attacking others inside an activity room.

"It's jumping on people and biting them and scratching them, so we need help," a worker told a 911 dispatcher.

People really should avert their gaze from the modern survival thinking for just a bit and also look at how folks 150 years ago did it.

Another person is heard in the background saying, "I feel lightheaded! I don't feel good!"

The woman told a dispatcher the squirrel had attacked at least three or four people and they were bleeding. She said someone was able to throw the animal outside.

A worker who answered the phone at the facility Thursday night told the Orlando Sentinel that those who were injured were doing fine but would not comment further.

It's unclear what happened to the squirrel. - Squirrel attacks seniors in retirement community — worker calls 911 for help

**********

Canada's Mysterious Sounds

In the tiny Arctic hamlet of Igloolik, Nunavut, hunters say a mysterious sound, seemingly coming from the bottom of the sea, is driving wildlife away.

According to the CBC, locals have different theories about its source, and have attributed this “ping” or “hum” to a mining company that has operated nearby, or even to sabotage by Greenpeace. Both entities denied having anything to do with the phenomenon that hunters allege has made an area once teeming with wildlife a bit more barren over the course of the summer.

Although the Arctic has been increasingly opening up to mining operations, tourism, and military exercises, this pinging sound remains unexplained. Without anywhere else to turn, and with no leads on what’s causing it, the Office of the Premier of Nunavut called on the Department of National Defence (DND) to investigate in October.

Canada is apparently becoming the official Land of Extremely X-Files Shit, as this isn’t the first mysterious noise that locals have called upon the government to investigate. Citizens of Windsor, Ontario have long been plagued by what’s known as the “Windsor hum.”

In 2014, a public summary of an as-yet unpublished government report on that strange hum stated that its origin could not be established, but that it might be the result of industrial operations in the area. Read more at The Canadian Military Is Investigating a Mysterious Noise In the Arctic

**********


A few wacky headlines from the World Weekly News

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Black Helicopters: What In Hell?!

Mass UFO Sighting In Arizona Reopens Phoenix Lights Debate

Did a memory experiment really show evidence for psychic abilities?

First 13 cases of deadly fungal infection emerge in US

The Tunguska Event Comet Will Light The Sky With Fireballs


The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You

Beyond UFOs: The Search for Extraterrestrial Life and Its Astonishing Implications for Our Future

Ufos, Extraterrestrials, Greys And Alien Abduction According To America Leading Ufologists

UFOs, Portals and Gateways


Posted: 04 Nov 2016 12:26 PM PDT

The following reports are from Albert Rosales' Humanoid Encounters Series and other sources:

THE BREEDER

Location/Date: Murwillumbah Highway, near Lismore, NSW, Australia - 1996 - 7:30 am

John, the witness, was driving back from Lismore when his car suddenly stopped. He checked under the hood but could not find anything obvious, so he decided to start walking to get help. John stated that he had a strange feeling like something was touching his spine. He looked up to see 2 bright white lights about 500m above and heard what he described as like the sound of an arc welder.

He noticed that there were trucks driving by on the road. John then hit the ground and rolled down the embankment. He then noticed a "gray" alien, which said to him, "you can't get away" and grabbed him by the arm and proceeded towards one of the "motherships". John stated that the craft was shaped like Egyptian "Eye of Osiris", metallic and gunmetal gray with no apparent openings. He said that both walked straight through the wall.

The alien (who John learned his name was Theoraba) took him inside and observed other aliens working on computers etc. He also noticed what he now calls "baby aliens" in flasks of red, green-orange solution. John asked Theoraba "what are those"? Theoraba replied that they were "baby aliens". Theoraba then asked him, "Would you like to have something to do with these in the future"? Two aliens then grabbed his arms and legs as he was approached by a female alien who he thought was a half human "hybrid", with the body of a woman, long arms, 5 fingers and very dark black eyes. He was told that the aliens wanted him to father children for them, and at this point John began to panic.

The female alien then took on a more human appearance as he then became sexually aroused and made love to the female alien. A metal object was later introduced into his anal cavity and a patch of skin from his left palm was taken for "DNA" samples. When he asked about the skin sample he was told that their planet had "blown up" and that in order to continue their species and ensure that genetic inbreeding didn't occur that hybrids were the only alternative.

That same year on another occasion John was walking along the road at Kingscliffe and saw two "motherships" again, and shouted at them to leave him alone. Apparently he met the now familiar gray alien who told him that they had inserted an implant in his finger.

On another occasion whilst out in the bush John encountered a female alien hybrid, which he assumes was one of his offspring. He communicated with her telepathically. He states that she was quite young and because of this was wearing what he assumed to be breathing apparatus, which went from around her head into her mouth and nostrils. He was told that she was unable to breathe in our atmosphere yet. John claims he has 5 male and 1 female hybrid offspring.

Source: AUFORN Queensland

**********

ATLANTIC MERMAID

Location/Date: several miles off the coast of Florida, Atlantic Ocean - 1988 - afternoon

Professional scuba diver Robert Froster was diving alone, looking for mysterious undersea formations, when he noticed a disturbance in the water. When he turned to look, he saw a vague, shadowy figure slashing toward him. All around him the water had begun to churn wildly, and clouds of sediment were swirling.

As the creature rushed toward him, it appeared to undulate, rather than glide. When the fast moving form got to within 20 yards of him, he noticed something odd about it. Appendages like arms, seemed to be reaching out toward him, and the end of each arm appeared to be sharply talon hands. He then saw the creature in full view. He saw an unmistakable pair of breasts, long flowing hair, smooth skin, and scaled tail from the waist down. It appeared to be half woman, half fish. Froster said, "I've never seen such evil hate in the eyes of any human or animal before." Before the creature could reach him, Froster shot up toward the surface and was able to scamper over the side of his craft to safety. He never saw the creature again.

Source: eyewitness account printed in 'Great Southern Mysteries'


NOTE: there have been mermaid/merman reports from various locations off the entire coast of Florida, including historical accounts by the Spanish explorers and native American inhabitants. I talked to a Royal Caribbean cruise steward in 2004 who swears he witnessed a mermaid in the shallows off the island of Grand Bahama near Freeport. He described it as a 5 ft. green colored 'fish-like human' with arms, large frightening eyes and long red hair...Lon

**********

PIGMAN

Location/Date: Mariemont, Ohio - July 26, 1974 - 1:15 am

Mrs. Patricia N. and her 3 daughters, were driving around their neighborhood while waiting for the gas company to investigate a strong odor of gas reported by at least 15 area residents. While driving south on Homewood Avenue, they noticed a strange figure walking toward them on the sidewalk; he was 5-foot tall and walked with a forward lunge, arms swinging from side to side. He wore no shirt; the witness thought the chest was hairy, the girls did not; he wore dark trousers with no visible bottoms, extending to "pig like" feet, or hooves---definitely not normal feet. He walked with a distinct "clicking" sound. His head was bald on top there was hair on the lower part of his face; they could see no facial features. The women turned around at the end of the street and drove back but the figure had vanished. The odor was gone when they got back home, although the technicians had been unable to find any gas leaks.

Source: witness report to private investigator


Humanoid Encounters Series - Albert S. Rosales

Phantoms & Monsters: Mysterious Encounters

Phantoms & Monsters: Bizarre Encounters

Phantoms & Monsters: Strange Encounters

Phantoms & Monsters: Cryptid Encounters


Click the 'Listen Live' link...then click the chat balloon icon
Follow 'Arcane Radio' on Facebook

 photo encounter-collage6a_zpsce3eq2k5.jpg

 photo phantom-encounter_zpsbrxtefmw.png

 photo BOOKLIST_zpsqftg5awr.jpg


 photo expanded perspectives logo color_zpsgjijnx4p.jpg

 photo ciphryx_zpsvwpfa9rh.jpg

 photo darkwaters7a_zpsodwpern5.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg

This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Hotlinking of P&M Network images and copyrighted material is strictly forbidden unless permission is obtained.
'Phantoms and Monsters' and 'phantomsandmonsters.com' is protected under the Lanham (Trademark) Act (Title 15, Chapter 22 of the United States Code)
'Phantoms and Monsters' was establish in September 2005 as part of the Phantoms and Monsters Network
© 2005-2016 Phantoms and Monsters / PM Network - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence