skyown launch

Skytown is so close to being put on the shelves you guys! I got an e-mail from my editor today after he made the final revisions and the only cost remaining on my end is to cover his freelance work of novel formatting and page layout. I’m out of the country right now and when I get back I will not have income for at least a month while I wait for news on my new freelance job.

So I’m offering discount commissions on all colored sketches!

I typically charge $20 per hour for these BUT for this sale they will be $20 FLAT for a single character sketched and colored.
Message Me if you’re interested!
The first five to claim spots will get 5% off their commission!
You can also buy my art on fun products on my online shops:

Skidar on Society6

Skidar on Redbubble

Want to just chip in a few bucks for the cause? 
My Paypal is: warriorsfanart@gmail.com

Thanks for helping me publish my book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence