Phantoms and Monsters

 

Tall, Black & Squared Entity Manifests During Mississippi Bigfoot Investigation

Posted: 01 May 2022 11:10 AM PDT

Yesterday, I received the following account from Bigfoot & cryptid investigator Marcus Ellis, who is also a member of Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research. The location was the Delta National WMA in Sunflower County, Mississippi. A area is known as Long Bayou. Marcus recently started going to this particular location, but Delta National WMA has a lot of Bigfoot activity and is in the general area of Hells Gate, which he has mentioned countless times as a hotspot for the paranormal.

I'm presenting the email 'as is,' with Marcus' permission, in order to gather ideas and possible similar activity experienced by the readers:

"Hey Lon, I had something very unusual happen to me a few weeks back that I am wondering if maybe, in your years of investigations, have you encountered or had reported to you.  I was in a wildlife management area that is known for Bigfoot activity early one morning and just before I decided it was time to leave that's when the odd event occurred. I had been in this research area of mine for over 2 hours and nothing unusual whatsoever had occurred. I pretty much knew coming into the WMA that I was alone - my tire tracks and inspecting all the turn offs told me no one was there nor had been there in a day or so. I was totally alone.

I had parked in a small parking area in what is called Long Bayou and had taken numerous photos and video and had even performed a few Bigfoot calls with no results. There was no traffic at all on the road after all this time. No sounds of machinery or anything man-made whatsoever. I had walked the few yards out to the main road half a dozen times or more checking right then left (the way I had come in) and there was never a sign of anything or anyone. Just the sounds of nature filled the air up to this point.

I decided to walk to the road one last time, film a little clip for my YouTube channel and head for home. As I walked the few yards to the road, things calmed down sound wise with the insects, birds and other wildlife I had been hearing. It didn't stop all together but it diminished greatly. I reached the road, camcorder still running and me talking into it. I looked to my right and saw and heard nothing. As I swung the camera around to my left, again, in the direction I had driven in, I saw something way down the road that, looking back, shook me up a little, if not a lot.

About 300 yards or less, in the middle of the road, was a huge dark black object that filled the middle of the road. It was tall, jet black and had a square, box like shape to it. It was huge. Looking at my video I had shot, I can tell now I was a little unnerved. I honestly felt like I was looking at a big pickup truck blocking the road and that it was headed my way. Not knowing who it may be or what they were up to, made me trot to my SUV and chunk my gear in the backseat and get up to the road. This took me no more than a minute and a half, and I was looking out my driver's side window, to my left...and there was nothing there! Absolutely nothing.

I was stunned to say the least. I felt that whomever it was should either be getting closer to me or at the least still in view. Yet there was nothing there. At first I was kind of relieved, but that quickly changed. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I was now truly shook up. Something was feeling way off now - not right.

I pulled out into the road and headed back the way I came in and where this 'Thing' had been sitting. As I eased down the road I stopped and checked what few turn-offs there were and found nothing. No tire tracks, no ATV tracks, nothing to tell me a vehicle of any type had been back this way. I made my way to the entrance/exit of the WMA, dropped off my visitor slip and looked back behind me - the only tire tracks coming in and going out of the WMA were mine. I never encountered not the first human being the whole morning.

As I eased out and back to the main highway, I began to feel that perhaps I had seen something I wasn't supposed to have witnessed. It looked technological, machine-like. It didn't look humanoid or human-shaped. And I never heard any sound from it, no tires crunching gravel or engine noise. I remembered the box-shaped objects the Sherman family reported in their fields cruising and floating around as if they were searching for something. Was this what I saw or perhaps something else from well, somewhere else other than our world? Or was it merely a pickup truck after all. By this point and to this moment it just doesn't feel like it was a truck. And I also began to feel, and again, at this moment, that I was fortunate that I never got any closer to it nor it to me.

Lon, I have no idea what I saw and experienced but I know it was real, and it just wasn't right. I have the video but the lens was zoomed in so while you can barely see the object it is plainly there. I could see it better with my naked eye way better than what the camera captured. My question is, have you heard of or had reports of large box shaped objects in the rural, such as country roads or fields that seemed machine like only to suddenly disappear or be gone in a super short period of time?

I have found that, the more I get out in the field, odd paranormal things seem to happen to me more and more. This feels like another experience that figures in with many others that have been occurring when I go to my research area's. I admit I could be totally wrong here but I honestly don't think I am. I know what to look for and make note of and how to deduce and investigate odd situations and that leans me toward something high strange. Marcus"

NOTE: I have not seen the video or screen captures yet. There seems to be several odd occurrences experienced by Bigfoot investigators, so this is just another to add to the list. Your thoughts. Lon

If you wish to comment on this Phantoms & Monsters post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Post Comments

-----

Lady Ann Selene - Reiki Master, Vampyre Witch, Experiencer, & Author - Phantoms & Monsters Radio

Phantoms & Monsters Radio welcomes Lady Ann Selene to our show.

Lady Ann Selene was born with the paranormal in her blood and she has had experiences beginning with her earliest memories. From ghosts, shadow entities, Sasquatch encounters and more. Ann is a Reiki Master, Intuitive Tarot reader and Vampyre Witch who loves to dive into the Spiritual realm and adds an otherworldly flavor to her show at caravanoflore.com

Ann is also the owner of KPNL Radio a digital broadcasting station that airs music 7 days a week and paranormal podcasts after 5pm. Lady Ann's book is now available! "Aperture in the Veil: Born in a Preternatural World' explores what it is like to grow up with psychic abilities and seeing things you thought only existed in your nightmares.

She has been a guest on many other podcasts and continues to offer her knowledge through various media.

Join us this Friday, May 6th at 9PM ET / 6PM PT

-----

-----


We are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

A Ouija Board and a Bizarre Murder

Haunted Doll Collection Empties Apartment Building

Fourth 2022 Loch Ness Monster Sighting Video Shows 30 Feet of Something with Humps

Two teams of scientists are preparing to send a message to aliens

AGGRESSIVE RED-EYED CANINE / MOTHMAN / BIGFOOT - More Cryptid Eyewitness Accounts - P&M PERSONAL REPORTS

BIGFOOT ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION - Researchers / Investigators - Shane Corson, Carter Buschardt, & Ryan Cavalline - Phantoms & Monsters Radio

PHANTOMS & MONSTERS RADIO Podcasts on Anchor

PHANTOMS & MONSTERS RADIO Podcasts on Spotify

**********

Please Consider a Donation to 'Phantoms & Monsters'

Your financial support of Phantoms & Monsters and our other pursuits is much appreciated. This all depends on you, the readers & followers.

Please use the PayPal donation buttons on the blog site. You can also go directly to Phantoms & Monsters donation. Thanks again for your loyalty and continued support. Lon








This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

 

Red-Eyed 'Chirping Man-Bat' Encountered at Business Near O'Hare International

Posted: 30 Apr 2022 11:17 AM PDT

A truck driver at work in Bensenville, Illinois, just southeast of O'Hare International Airport, encounters a red-eyed winged humanoid that was heard making 'chirping' sounds.

The following recent encounter was reported to Manuel Navarette at UFO Clearinghouse:

"I was at work Thursday night (April 28, 2022). I had just brought back a man-lift from a construction site that we had picked up and brought back to the yard. I had just driven the man-lift off of the trailer and was just about to get back into the truck to park it when I saw some movement from the back of the yard. I grabbed a flashlight and headed back toward the storage containers that are kept in the back. I saw something on top of the container and I shined the light on it and asked them what the hell they were doing back there and that I was about to call the police if they didn’t get out of there. I kept walking toward them and yelling when I heard a series of clicks, rapid-fire clicks and what sounded like chirping. I’m a bit of a history buff and back in WW2, U.S. troops used to carry these clickers called “crickets” that they used to communicate with one another. This sounded like these clickers only faster and louder, same pitch and tone.

I was about 12 feet from the containers, I looked up and was met with a pair of red eyes that were staring directly at me. These were attached to what looked like a tall being that must have been at least 6-7 feet tall and looked like a giant man-bat kind of thing. I lost it and started backing up while trying not to scream like a little girl. This man-bat was partially lit up by the lights we have around the yard. I tried to shine my flashlight on this thing and it started clicking at me and took off into the air. It took off toward the north. I practically ran back to the truck and got in and parked it. I swear to God, I sprinted toward my car, which was parked by the main building where it was lit up by the street lights. Thoughts of something swooping down to attack me were swirling around in my head. I got in my car and left, not stopping till I got home."

Investigators notes:

An investigator has reached out to the witness and more details will be posted as soon as possible.


NOTE: When we receive further information, I will add it to this post. The 'chirping' sound is a new aspect relating to this phenomenon. Lon

If you wish to comment on this post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Comments

-----

PURCHASE NOW

-----


Because of recent revelations involving the winged humanoids (The Unseen Ones), we are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

Thanks. Lon Strickler

----------


This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

 

Blue-Skinned 'Reptilians' Abduct Crimea Man Along Black Sea Shore

Posted: 30 Apr 2022 10:10 AM PDT

A Sudek, Crimea resident, relaxing on the Black Sea shoreline, is suddenly accosted by 3 blue-skinned Reptilian humanoids. He is taken to a possible off-world location, with 5 hours of lost time.

Here is an interesting account from the Crimea:

One day in 1995 at mid morning a local resident of Sudak in the Crimea named Georgiy, walked to an embankment on the Black Sea for a breath of sea air. With a goblet of beer with him he stepped down to the sand and watched the horizon. It was a calm and beautiful day. Suddenly something sneaked up to him from behind and put a rubber mask on his head, Georgiy struggles and grabs the mask under his chin and pulled it off, thinking it was some kind of stupid prank. But in the next second he found himself amid a huge hall, he could neither see the sea or beach or sky. There were huge screens on the walls, multitudes of various control panels with buttons and chairs in front of them. When he looked down, he saw that he was holding a rubber mask resembling that of blue reptilian “monster,” skin like a lizard, covered with warts.

Suddenly a door opened in the wall and three “monsters” entered the room. These resembled very much the face on the mask he was holding. They were tall, about 2 meters in height, blue in color, all covered entirely by warts; they were nude and were “awful” in appearance. One of them approached Georgiy and put his hand on his shoulder (the alien had three huge curved clawed fingers on his hand) and said in a low hoarse voice “Homo Sapiens.” Georgiy could see huge yellow fangs in his opened mouth. After that, seized by a terrific panic Georgiy began to scream, he jerked back, threw the mask on the floor and ran away. He entered a corridor and passed numerous oval doors, different screens and instruments. Overwhelmed by fear he ran into another room and there he was confronted by another blue reptilian humanoid. The humanoid opened his huge arms on his sides and said, “Where are you running to?”

After that he pressed something on the wall and Georgiy saw what he called an “abyss”, endless space everywhere. He could see stars and beautiful scenes in space. He was trembling with fear when one of the blue reptilians approached him took his hand and said, “Do not be afraid”. He then accompanied the witness to the next room. In that room he saw hundreds of reptilian humanoids standing in ranks. All were standing shoulder to shoulder and all were looking at the witness. Suddenly they moved aside and the witness saw a beautiful woman with light hair, sleeping on a small sofa, she was totally naked. He saw her for several seconds and after that the blue reptilians close ranks again and she disappeared from sight. The alien then accompanied Georgiy to a screen. There were stars on the screen. The reptilian pointed with his claw at one of the stars and said, “Earth”. After that he embraced the witness with his powerful three-fingered hands and said, “Stay with us. We have no time and death.” Terrified Georgiy could only say that he wanted to go back home, that his mother was waiting for him and begged them to let him go. The alien then said, “Well then is there anything you want to know?” Georgiy could only think of one thing at that point, “How long will my mother live”? The alien answered, “As much as your age now.” After that the star on the screen began to approach very fast and began to resemble the globe of earth, he could see clouds.

Suddenly Georgiy realized that he was standing near his house, but only in the opposite direction from where he had originally left. He had been gone for 5 hours. He noticed a peculiar detail; the coins in his pocket began to glow with a yellowish light when he took them out. This light disappeared in the morning.

Source: Anton Anfalov quoting B. V. Ustinov in “The Secret Doctrine” / forwarded by Albert S. Rosales

NOTE: Albert Rosales commented "Interesting report involving possible reptilians abducting a human. Who was the woman he reportedly saw sleeping on the sofa?" Was the woman another abductee used to lure Georgiy to stay with them. Much of the information I have gathered on the reptilian species, including David Eckhart's accounts, tends to paint them as a very intolerant bunch that have little patience for humans. As well, they usually grab what the want and give little care as what happens to those they abduct. BTW, there are 'mermen' stories and legends throughout the regions next to the Black Sea, including the Crimea. Could these 'mermen' really be reptilian beings? Lon

If you wish to comment on this post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Comments

-----

PURCHASE NOW

-----


Because of recent revelations involving the winged humanoids (The Unseen Ones), we are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

Thanks. Lon Strickler

----------



This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

 

Human-Like 'Werewolf' Observed in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Backyard

Posted: 30 Apr 2022 09:20 AM PDT

A couple in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee are continually experiencing mutilated chickens on their property. The husband later observes a huge quadruped 'werewolf' walking through the backyard.

I recently came across the following account:

"I know this may sound crazy! It was around 2015 or 2016. I remember it being in the summer time, the trees and brush was still full and lush. My wife and I live on 12 acres of land in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. The land was mostly wooded with maybe 3 acres around the home cleared out with the exception of random spaced trees. 2 acres in the front yard and about 1 acre in the back. The house was built in 1969 and the state of the home was original to the year, down to the shag carpet. We originally moved in back in 2014 and over the years of living there we gradually worked on remodeling when we had the extra time and money. The land had two small barns on the property we turned into chicken coops. We also decided to add one sheep.

The home itself always had an unsettling feeling. The basement had a dark evil feeling with a freezer full of animal carcasses and a gallon bucket full of frozen blood that was there when we moved in. But that’s another story of its own.

So over the span of living there we had problems keeping our chickens alive. We couldn’t find how something could be getting in. One day we got home from grocery shopping in the early afternoon to find all of our chickens dead and spread across our backyard. It didn’t make sense. We had that heavy duty hardware cloth wire caging that was torn like something clawed through it. We we’re concerned and weren’t sure of what to do, after all we had the sheep to worry about.

I began setting out at night and different times of the day when I had the time. I thought maybe I could hunt whatever it was the was killing our animals but nothing ever showed up. We kept a close eye on our sheep the best we could making sure he was well protected. That was until one random morning we go out to feed him and found him out of his stable and lying there in the backyard not moving. We still don’t know how it got out. He had no marks or explanation to what happened to him. The only thing coming to mind is a fear induced heart attack.

Like I said it was summer time. I had the windows open because our AC wasn’t working very well on the second floor and was trying to get a breeze through the house. My wife was at work, meanwhile I’m working on putting our laundry away in our upstairs bedroom. I began hearing this deep growl sound and a slightly higher pitch growly sound with it. I couldn’t tell what it was so I stuck my head out the window to listen better. I could hear, coming from the woods on the right side, a growl slowly getting louder and slowly getting closer to being in view. As the sound drew near my heart beat sunk. I felt fear and dread. I was scared, but I wasn’t sure why. That was until it came into the clearing. There it was. This giant werewolf walking across my front yard. It was walking on all fours. It had a giant canine head a large humped back a long bushy tail and its fur was thick on its chest and back and thinned out on its legs. Its joints bent like a human's. As it walked, its back legs bent like our knees do and it’s front legs bent like our elbows do.

As it was walking into the front yard I was able to measure it up by it walking past a tree. It was a least 5 feet high standing on all fours to its shoulders. So I imagine it being 7 or 8 foot tall on its hind legs. The slightly higher pitch sound was coming from behind it. Following behind was an identical pup. I was in such shock I couldn’t move. Frozen in what I was witnessing, I didn’t even think to try to photograph it. I guess in that moment I didn’t want to miss anything. It carried on across the front yard going deeper into the woods. I told my wife about it and never seen it again after that day. Also, we never went outside without protection after that. We ended up moving out in 2018

Just wondering if anyone else has any encounters like this in Tennessee or anywhere?" O

If you wish to comment on this Phantoms & Monsters post, please go to Phantoms & Monsters Post Comments

-----

-----


We are asking the worldwide public to come forward with your sightings & encounters. Contact us at
410-241-5974
or by email - Thanks. Lon

Have you had a sighting of a winged humanoid or huge bat-like creature in the Chicago, Illinois metro area / Lake Michigan region? The entity has also been referred to as the 'Chicago Mothman', 'Chicago Owlman' & 'O'Hare Mothman.' - Chicago / Lake Michigan Winged Humanoid Regional Interactive Map - Please feel free to contact me at lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com - your anonymity is guaranteed. Our investigative group is conducting a serious examination of his phenomenon. We are merely seeking the truth and wish to determine what eyewitnesses have been encountering. Your cooperation is truly appreciated.

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Remote-Viewing: It Goes Back Further Than You Might Think

Loud boom and streaking fireball spook residents across Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana

Encounters at the Time of Death

Full-Bodied Apparition Filmed Crossing Road Outside House in Arizona?

AGGRESSIVE RED-EYED CANINE / MOTHMAN / BIGFOOT - More Cryptid Eyewitness Accounts - P&M PERSONAL REPORTS

BIGFOOT ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION - Researchers / Investigators - Shane Corson, Carter Buschardt, & Ryan Cavalline - Phantoms & Monsters Radio

PHANTOMS & MONSTERS RADIO Podcasts on Anchor

PHANTOMS & MONSTERS RADIO Podcasts on Spotify

**********

Please Consider a Donation to 'Phantoms & Monsters'

Your financial support of Phantoms & Monsters and our other pursuits is much appreciated. This all depends on you, the readers & followers.

Please use the PayPal donation buttons on the blog site. You can also go directly to Phantoms & Monsters donation. Thanks again for your loyalty and continued support. Lon








This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

© 2005-2022 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence