friends

LiveJournal Tags:
It’s so hard these days to find real friends. I feel like everyone is acting all nice & friendly just coz they need something from you, & when they get it they immediately turn their back on you. It’s like there’s not a single genuine person left on this planet, that will actually hang out with you, talk to you, help you w/ stuff, because they LIKE you, & they WANT to be friends with you, without trying to get something out of all that.

I’ve lost so many friends over the last few years, & thinking about it now, I feel like the reason for breaking a lot of those friendships is actually some third person that for no reason at all decides to talk shit about me, when they don’t know me AT ALL. I don’t get why people are so easily influenced by other people’s opinions… like if you hang out with someone a certain group of people think is uncool/ lame/ weird etc. you’re gonna be thought/talked about the same way, which is of course more important than staying a friend to your friends. -_- If someone shittalks my friend, that’s not gonna make me look at them differently & want to get rid of them. Id stick up for them. & at the end of the day, why would I even care what people think/say about my friends :\ fuck them!

Thing is, people give way too many fucks about what other people think about them, & that gives them the fear or being judged, so they choose to stand on the safe side.

I just wish people would have more of their own ‘self’. That’s all.

Also, jealousy can ruin friendships too. People get jealous about the stupidest things ever. I don’t get that… but I guess I never will because i’m just not a jealous person. If anyone wants to explain this to me, that’d be cool.

My final thing I want to say is, If you have friends that mean something to you, make sure you keep them, because trust me, it’s gonna be hard finding new ones, that genuinely care about you.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, which I just did type all in, but it got deleted -_- , this is just a part of it that I had the nerves to re-write. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence