Greetings

Greetings Bogdan, glad to hear that you are doing well! Doing my best to keep all of you special people advised, and there are more out there than you think! Regarding "crazy," I have come to the conclusion that "I'm" not crazy, it is the rest of the world! Be well my friend and prosper, Jonathon
In a message dated 3/26/2014 8:12:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  writes:
Hello my Friend,

Just to say hello to you Jonathon. It is obvious to me to know that you are one man of very high intelligence and I respect that. Glad I'm not alone here in this world lol,,,knowing that I could be subject for many so called intelligence's and I'm quite relaxed about it. I had some direct contacts but the dirty part is yet to come and I'm expecting it a specially about ET's. Even them, they are not that advanced to me at least and that is why they have shown interest in me as well as they know. I know I'm not imagining anything Jonathon, in fact I have a function to perform. You see I know everyone's move and I'm always one step ahead of time. I have been everywhere and it is amazing creation we live in regardless what anyone would call this,,,now days I'm just killing some time and trying to do something useful as always. Yes, they say that I'm crazy but I'm proud about my craziness. I wish that at least one person can do what I was able to and still passably can do. That would please me a lot. It feels like sometimes that entire Universe dwells in side of me and forces me to do carry on. Yes we both think alike and sometimes I think that too, but it is all connected and obvious to me that the real reason is behind all this. I was analyzing that for a long time and come to conclusion that we have been manipulated in many ways for centuries and in particular modern times. There are forces as you already know I do know, that are doing all this, and I would never talk this to anyone Jonathon for real, so I put trust in you as you know. The balance and how to overcome all this is of special interest to me and that is why I was main target for many years for many of them. They knew and i was just suspecting things at the time. With a bit of help from some powerful friends out there i menage to survive. Have learned a lot in mean time and that is the attraction for some that are thinking how great they are. What will come next is a mystery. I could only wait and see. The reason I speak to you is because I know that you would understand. The predictions were right about everything, and the new times are here already started. Lets see and hope for the best. Please forgive me as i just felt like talking to you. Have a relaxing week Jonathon and i thank you for your support so far and your understanding. Cheers !

Best Regards,

Bogdan Majkic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence