NDE Olga

Olga while I was in that whiteness and feeling that most wonderful exhilaration (and not hurting or cold or hot) I heard someone on my right side saying, "Mrs. Jensen, Mrs. Jensen" and then I felt myself zooming back into my body.Near Death Experience I had a cardiac catherization at Stanford Hospital in the morning. That evening my family came to see me and my husband had already started leaving the room and my daughter was saying goodbye to me when I got a sharp pain on my chest. I told, Toni, "call the nurse and go with Popi". By

LiveJournal Tags:
the time the nurses came in my pain was so severe... Then I stopped hurting and I felt myself floating and I could see the doctors and nurses around my body and they were saying, "no pulse, no pressure" and I just went into the most beautiful "whiteness" (no where on earth had I seen the whiteness that I saw all around me) we do not have the vocabulary to describe the whiteness or the feeling of exhilaration that I experiencing. I could not feel the nurses and doctors touching me, it was as if they were working on somebody else. Feelings that I want to go back again when things are going bad in my life. (As if I could just close my eyes and wish it again.) Also, the experience wasn't like fainting or sleeping or dreaming. It really upsets me when people say that its all in my mind or that it was because of my religious training or beliefs. How do they explain the fact that they couldn't find pulse or blood pressure? I heard it so plainly when the nurses said that and they did not mention it to me afterwards and I didn't ask. I have tried to get the records to see if they recorded what happened on that day. I did not talk to the ladies that were in the ward with me, but afterwards they said that they (four ladies) thought I was a "goner" and one of the ladies grabbed her rosary beads. To get back to that moment; while I was in that whiteness and feeling that most wonderful exhilaration (and not hurting or cold or hot) I heard someone on my right side saying, "Mrs. Jensen, Mrs. Jensen" and then I felt myself zooming back into my body. After, I had the feeling that this really affirmed all my beliefs in God. And I have felt sorry for people that don't have faith in God. He has always helped me and has been at my side, but afterwards I wanted to live by His Commandments even more. I try not to hurt anyone and to be a good person and help others in anyway I can. I am not afraid of dying (the word is wrong, I felt more alive than I do now.) We always thought that "dying" was so undesirable but now its wonderful. When people "pass on" I feel happy for them but sad for the ones that are left behind to miss them. I was in my early thirties when that happened now I am 64 and I am not ready to pass on, I want to enjoy my Grandchildren and my family a little longer. I did change some after my experience, I can foretell some things before they happen and my great belief in God. I have read some of Sylvia Browne's ideas of near death and my experience seem to be just the beginning of our passing over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence