Sensing the Unseen


LiveJournal Tags:


 

1. Gunfire at Omaha Beach - When I was 19 (now I'm 26) my parents and I went on holiday in Normandy and Brittany. On a fine, sunny day we visited Omaha Beach. We stood on a high cliff covered with short grass, next to a memorial, and looked down the steep cliff and the little stretch of sand between the foot of the cliff and the sea, when suddenly I heard a loud boom like an exploding shell, and what sounded like machine-gun fire afterward. It was so realistic that I jumped, nearly throwing myself down to the ground. Of course, when I turned around, everything was peaceful, but I'm sure I listened back into the past on that day.
2. Premonition of Pet Rabbit's Death - When I was 14, my class was sent to a pupils' exchange with our partner school in France (I'm German). We were to take part in their classes as well, so one day I sat there while they were having a biology class, idly leafing through a book someone had lent me, since my French wasn't good enough to follow the lesson back then. Suddenly I came across the picture of a wild rabbit, and the moment I saw that picture it came to me in a kind of shock that my white pet rabbit Benny was dead. Returning home one week later I learned that my feeling was true: Benny had indeed died on the day and hour I saw the picture of the wild rabbit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence