CAJI NEWSLETTER

(C) Copyright 1990 All Rights Reserved

Information, not money, is the power of the ninetys.

***********************************************************************

Speaking Schedule

The following is my (William Cooper's) schedule:

May 5, 1990 10 PM, Cia Sun radio show, Phoenix, Arizona

May 11, 1990 7 PM, Safari Hotel, Scottsdale, Arizona

May 12, 1990 7 PM, Community Center, Sedona, Arizona

May 27, 1990 ????, Whole Life Expo, San Diego, California

June 24-26, 1990 3 day seminar, West Germany, Europe

July 14, 1990 ???, (not firm yet) Wiltern theatre, L.A.

July 15, 1990 ???, (not firm yet) Celebrity theatre, Anaheim

October 26-28, 1990 Whole Life Expo, New York City, N.Y.

February 1990 Whole Life Expo, Los Angeles, Ca.

***********************************************************************

CHALLENGE...CHALLENGE...CHALLENGE...CHALLENGE...CHALLENGE...CHALENGE...

Remember the movie "TAP"? Well I'm doing the same thing only this

isn't tap dancing. This is real and it's for keeps. I CHALENGE Lear,

Lazar, Moore, and Knapp to take a lie detector test and ANSWER ALL MY

QUESTIONS. In return I will take a lie detector test and answer all

THEIR questions. We know Moore will refuse because he has already

refused to do this on a number of occassions. I want to ask Lazar and

Lear, among other things, about drugs and prostitution. I bet you that

they all refuse the offer. Just as Lear suggested that we write an

indictment against the crooks in government and then refused to

participate in signing and sending it to Congress. The only

stipulation is that the person or persons administering the test must

be neutral and must never have had any connection no matter how slight

with any of the parties involved or any branch or agency or connection

with local, state or federal government.

I also challenge George Knapp and Bob Lazar to release the recordings

of the lie detector tests that Lazar has already taken. I want to

compare the questions from the first test that he failed to the

questions asked in the second and third test. Lazar FAILED the first

test. Since when do you keep giving tests until you get the results

you want? You bet your life that if I had failed a test and then

passed two others that you would only hear from Knapp, Lear, Moore, and

Lazar that I had failed. So lets get it straight. Lazar failed the

test.

If any of them refuse this challenge you had better ask yourself why?

I am ready willing and able to take the test and pass. Ok Knapp, Lear,

Lazar, and Moore I've slapped you across the face with my glove. Now

put up or shut up.

***********************************************************************

WITNESS INTIMIDATED

Cory Testa threatened with ruin in attempt to shut him up.

I recieved a phone call from Cory Testa today and he was in a panic.

John Lear had called him and had threatened him with a lawsuit. The

whole purpose of John Lear's harrassment of Mr. Testa was to silence

him as a source of information regarding the CAJI Newsletter about

Lear's involvement with the government, his involvement with Lazar and

his suppossed methamphetamine lab, and the fact that Lear is "CONDOR".

I wish to make it perfectly clear that nowhere in the CAJI BBS

Newsletter did Cory ever state (nor was it implied) that Cory said that

anyone was involved with drugs although he did state to me (Bill

Cooper) by phone that Bob Lazar himself had stated on the George Knapp

show that he was suspected of running a drug lab. Bob Lazar himself

had stated during the George Knapp interview that others thought his

lab was used to manufacture drugs.

The intense pressure that John Lear, George Knapp, and strangely enough

Don Ecker of UFO magazine put upon Cory Testa is prima facia evidence

that something other than what you believe is going on here. It is

evidence that someone or some organization has tremendous control and

is trying to silence witnesses just the same as witnesses have been

silenced in the past.

Journalists should ask questions not threaten. I was told by Cory that

Don Ecker of UFO magazine informed Cory that he was responsible and

could be sued and that he should have thought of that before he got

involved. Journalism? Sounds like NAZI tactics to me and substantiats

everything I've said about secret control of the media.

Why did Don Ecker call Cory and threaten him with a lawsuit? Why did

Don Ecker tell Cory that he should not have become involved? Is that

journalism? No! That is a blatent effort by UFO magazine to shut Cory

up.

Why did John Lear call Cory and tell him lies about what was published

in the CAJI Newsletter in order to intimidate Cory and try to shut him

up? John Lear called Cory on the phone and told him that he would be

sued because Cory told CAJI that Lazar was manufacturing drugs.

NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. CORY ONLY REPORTED WHAT WAS

SHOWN ON GEORGE KNAPPS TV SHOW WHERE BOB LAZAR STATED THAT PEOPLE

THOUGHT BOB LAZAR'S LAB WAS USED TO MANUFACTURE DRUGS. Could it be

that where there is smoke there is fire? You bet your ass it is.

The truth is that Cory Testa called me (Bill Cooper) and told me that

he saw a George Knapp segment where Bob Lazar was accussed of being a

part of a Las Vegas prostitution ring. During that or another

interview Cory heard Bob Lazar say that people thought his lab was used

to manufacture drugs. Cory Testa reported those conversations and

facts to the CAJI BBS. Since he did this and since I (Bill Cooper)

made those conversations and facts available to the general public

across the United States Cory, has been subjected to severe harrassment

in an attempt to make him shut up. It hasen't worked and nor will it.

The information on the involvement of Lear and Lazar in the manufacture

of Methamphetamine came from entirely differently sources two of which

are Lear and Lazar themselves. Upon one occassion when I stayed with

Lear he asked me to ride along with him while he picked up something

for Lazar. It turned out to be chemicals. I asked him what they were

for and he told me that Lazar had a speed lab. Lear asked me not to

tell anyone about it. We then drove to Lazar's home wher Lear dropped

off the cans of chemicals and then we went back to Lear's home. I

knew that Lazar had a jet car and thought nothing of it until lately

when I was told that not only did Lazar manufacture methamphetamine but

that Lear was a partner.

I think it's time that law enforcement went to all the places in Las

Vegas that sells chemicals which can be used to manufacture

methamphetamine and take a picture of John Lear and Bob Lazar and see

who remembers one or both of them purchasing the chemicals. I was with

Lear when he not only purchased them but delivered them to Lazar's home

and told me that Lazar had a "speed" lab. I am willing to state the

above under oath in a court of law.

Lets get one thing straight. Everyone in this country thinks that they

are helpless. I am showing them right now that it is a lie. Every

person in this country has been intimidated throughout thier lives and

everyone is afraid to stand up for fear that they will lose everything

or that they will end up in jail. That's BULLSHIT. That is what you

have been trained to believe and whenever the government agents or big

money agents come at you the result is jelly. I am demonstrating to

all of you that if you are right and if you want freedom you can have

it but only if you stand up to the Moore's, Lear's, Lazar's, etc. You

see most people would have wilted in front of their assault but not me.

I learned poker from my grandmother, death from Vietnam, and life from

everyone that I have ever known. I learned love from Annie.

This is a war. I intend to win. If I win you win. If I lose you are

lost forever. I am just now beginning to review the tape attack upon

me done by the Knapp "Worst Evidence" tv show. I fully intend to take

each statement and each issue word by word and crucify George Knapp and

his disinformation guests. George Knapp is a liar and he will suffer

for his ignorance. It is obvious that he never investigated anything

or anyone that he has libeled in his attack upon me. His yellow

journalism tactics become very clear when viewers learn that he not

only lied about everything but that he never even attempted to get a

statement or reply from Bill Cooper to air on the same show. George

Knapp and his controllers have grossely underestemated Bill Cooper in

that they obviously thought that Bill Cooper would lie down and die.

The opposite is true. It will be George Knapp that will lose

and his career will suffer. George Knapp has either been used or he is

part and parcel of the governments disinformation campaign. It really

doesn't make any difference at this point.

The fact that Don Ecker of UFO magazine has done everything to shut

witnesses up is evidence that UFO magazine or at least Don Ecker may

also be a part of it. Don Ecker left a message on CAJI and stated that

I should call him since he was doing a story. I called him and he

began dripping all over me pretending to be a friend. I stopped him

and made it known that he was not a friend of mine. My observation was

based upon Don Ecker's articles that consisted of snide remarks and

outright ridicule of anyone or anything that he did not agree with.

Don still tried to be phoney and congenial. It did not work. Don

Ecker became very irate when he tried to put me on hold and I told him

I did not have time. I hung up and went about my business. The next

thing I heard was from Cory that Don Ecker had threatened him with the

ultimate exposure in UFO magazine as a phony. The only phony is Don

Ecker. IF anyone sues Cory CAJI will provide legal aid and will

support him all the way.

I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT. I STILL HAVE MANY ACES IN THE HOLE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence