Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal


Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 09:57 AM PDT

The eyewitness describes an odd event seen from the window in their living room:

“I had a bizarre occurrence happen to me when I was about 10 yrs old. It was sometime I think in the Summer of 2002 when my brother and his friend had gotten home one night and they were staying up late, so I wanted to hang out with them. We ended up downstairs in my living room with sleeping bags laying in front of the window which is pretty big and you can see all of the downtown area. Mind you, I live a small town and it's usually dead around 10 pm so I can't really recall the time this happened, but I know it was dark and quiet.

I remember laying there in the sleeping bag in front of our window and I could see all of downtown area. I look at my brother and his friend who had just woken up and there was something bizarre happening. A white car and a black car, both identical to each other, were making the rounds around the block in front of my house when we all see the black one come up to the stop light (there were no other cars in town or on sight) and the light turned green but the car just stayed at the light for some time. Then these two almost identical men got out from the back of the car and started walking in front of the car at the light. That's when it got really confusing and unnerving. My best way of describing to someone what I saw was if you were to look at the front of a car with its lights on from about a block away. Then the lights look like they pop off the front of the car and began to walk. They followed the two men off into the distance before turning out of sight.

Since then I’ve seen things happen that are just to out of the ordinary and I think it's because of that moment in my life. I had opened my eyes a little more to see what's possibly out there. I really don't know what happened that night and I would have liked to have snuck out and followed them, but I think we were all terrified and baffled to have witnessed something of that kind."

Source: M, Youtube Comments

Transcribed by JLB


The Real Men In Black: Evidence, Famous Cases, and True Stories of These Mysterious Men and their Connection to UFO Phenomena

Men In Black: Personal Stories and Eerie Adventures

Men in Black: The Secret Terror Among Us

Women In Black: The Creepy Companions of the Mysterious M.I.B.


Posted: 17 Oct 2016 11:34 AM PDT

The People in the TV

“As a young child of 4 or 5, I remember turning channels on my TV (1974-1975) I was on the static channels where there was nothing...and saw a family on the other side. A little girl waved at me and I waved at her too. She was excited and said: Hey, he can see me. But her older brother told her, He can't do nothing to help us and she started to cry. Behind her was her mother and father. They were arguing and he started to hit her. At that point, the children had gone away probably in their bedrooms. I watched the man take her purse and taking stuff out, angry at her. Then he raped her on the sofa. It was very disturbing. I told this to my teacher and she thought it was happening to my family but I told her it was on the TV. She looked at me in a frightening look and didn’t know what to make of it.”

Source: Giuseppe Di Pisa, Youtube Comments

Transcribed by JLB


**********

Unknown Being Exits Portal

Pittsburg, Kansas - 2015-11-10 - 4:30PM: I was standing in the street getting ready to get in my car, I looked across the street and in the driveway I seen heat waves in a localized oval shaped area 34in x 20in 2 feet off the ground 20 to 25 feet from me this went on for about a 1 1/2 min. I was thinking about going over and touching it. When I started for it the heat waves stopped and the area filled with hundreds of little vortexes. This went on for 30 seconds or more then the vortexes like sucked in a dark smoke it happened in a second. Then it stayed where it was 2 feet off the ground for another 20 seconds with the dark smoke swirling in side of it. then out of the front part of it (a leg I guess you would call it) protruded out of it. Then it planted it on the ground and a protrusion came out the back side, and it ran like a dog across the street in front of me. Then ran down the sidewalk for a block and a half out of my sight. I can show you where it happened on Google Earth street view and draw a sketch . I'm not sure what it was to me I think that's how an Advanced civilization would send something. or I'm going mad. I was not drinking or using drugs it was daylight no swamp gas, I know what a dog looks like it was no dog, I could be seeing things. I can't prove it and I cant find any thing like what I seen on line. - MUFON CMS

**********


Massive 175-Ton Jade Stone Unearthed

Miners were ecstatic when they came across the stone which is thought to be worth around $170 million.
Found in Kachin state, the enormous hunk of jade weighs 175 tons, is 19ft long and 14ft high.

The mining of jadeite is big business in Myanmar (Burma) and constitutes half of the country's entire GDP. The valuable green stones are used to craft everything from statues and tools to fine jewelry.

In this case it is likely that the record-breaking stone will be cut up and sold to China.

"We thought we had won the lottery," said Sao Min, one of the miners who helped excavate it. "But this belongs to the country. It is in honor of our leaders."

**********

Mystery Surrounds Conspiracy Theorist's Death

A conspiracy theorist, who was found dead in Poland, had texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his death.

Max Spiers, 39, was found dead on a couch, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs in July, according to The Sun.

The father of two was ruled to have died of natural causes, however his mother claims there was no post-mortem examination carried out on his body in Poland.

A post-mortem was later conducted carried out by a pathologist in east Kent.

Spiers had launched investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups, which his mother believes could have made him enemies who wanted him dead.

Only days before he died Spiers wrote a chilling text to Vanessa Bates, 63, which read: “Your boy’s in trouble”.

He advised if anything happened to him to investigate further.

"He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July,” Ms Bates said.

“He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa.

“But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead.”

Spiers had made a career of investigating UFOs and alleged cover-ups, he had become known for probing into the lives of well-known political figures, business people and artists.

Conspiracy theories have long questioned whether UFO chasers who get to close to the truth are killed.

"Max was a very fit man who was in good health and yet he apparently just died suddenly on a sofa,” she said.

She said she had been refused her requests to see paperwork on her son’s death, because she didn’t have “written permission”. - UFO 'expert' found dead days after texting mum: 'If anything happens to me, investigate'

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

The Pooka In Irish Folklore

What Do the Scary Clowns Want?

In a medical first, brain implant allows paralyzed man to feel again

Unexplained Signals Detected Coming From 234 Stars

Sinister Skies: Strange Cases of UFO Attacks


Everything Is Under Control: Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-ups

Authors of the Impossible: The Paranormal and the Sacred

Disneyland of the Gods

Freaks of the Storm: From Flying Cows to Stealing Thunder: The World's Strangest True Weather Stories


Posted: 17 Oct 2016 07:45 AM PDT

I received the following account this past weekend:

Hello, I just read about that flying dragon over south New Jersey in Weird NJ and I've have a very similar experience twice.

First time was about 3 years ago in March. I was driving near Marlton, NJ and the Voorhees area at around 3:00 PM, looked up and seen this huge creature flying. I was in complete shock because I could not believe the size of this thing and the sun was still out at the time so I had a pretty good sight of it. It was no bird because it did not have feathers nor fur. These gigantic wings like a bat, reptilian head. Exactly like how the other person described. I was in the car with family and by the time I could get a word out of my mouth and point at it, it had already flown away. It's skin color was like a light beige and it didn't even flap its wings. Kinda just glided. It was flying very low as well, almost resembled a pterodactyl.

Second time was actually in Voorhees! Again, driving home at night last year around 9:00 PM October 30th. I saw the same exact body shape but slightly smaller and flying lower than the first one. Freaky thing of this one was that it's eyes glowed this crazy bright red. Like car lights. The eyes on it freaked me out so much I couldn't tell anyone for at least 2 days. This one also had a darker skin tone or maybe it was just the time of day I seen it. I had a very good look on both creatures, I'm very aware of all the animals that live around me. This is not like anything I have ever seen. I did not experience any foul scents because I did not roll down my window or exit my car. Just wanted to share my part maybe it would've helped. Thanks for reading - RF

Here are the previous reports:
Dragon Flying Over South Jersey
Another Dragon Over New Jersey


Phantoms & Monsters: Cryptid Encounters

Live Pterosaurs in America: Not extinct, flying creatures of cryptozoology that some call pterodactyls or flying dinosaurs or prehistoric birds

Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster Hunter

Phantoms & Monsters: Bizarre Encounters



Click the 'Listen Live' link...then click the chat balloon icon
Follow 'Arcane Radio' on Facebook

 photo encounter-collage6a_zpsce3eq2k5.jpg

 photo phantom-encounter_zpsbrxtefmw.png

 photo BOOKLIST_zpsqftg5awr.jpg


 photo expanded perspectives logo color_zpsgjijnx4p.jpg

 photo ciphryx_zpsvwpfa9rh.jpg

 photo darkwaters7a_zpsodwpern5.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg

This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Hotlinking of P&M Network images and copyrighted material is strictly forbidden unless permission is obtained.
'Phantoms and Monsters' and 'phantomsandmonsters.com' is protected under the Lanham (Trademark) Act (Title 15, Chapter 22 of the United States Code)
'Phantoms and Monsters' was establish in September 2005 as part of the Phantoms and Monsters Network
© 2005-2016 Phantoms and Monsters / PM Network - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence