Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal


Link to Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Posted: 18 Oct 2016 10:23 AM PDT

The witness describes an anomaly that has been reported before, which I'll explain later:

“I was in Baltimore in the hood so I was paying attention to my mirrors and I was looking behind me stood a crowd of people in the corner. I saw this really really tall thing walk out from behind the crowd wearing a bright red robe with the hood over its head and using a cane. The arms of the robe covered the hands and the hood covered all of the face, but the weirdest part was how no-one paid a bit of attention to this bizarre figure walking by them...like it was a normal everyday occurrence or they didn't see it at all.

As soon as I saw it I'm thinking oh no, they are going to mess with this dude terribly and Baltimore isn't known as a warm and fuzzy type of place. It's not somewhere you really want to draw a whole bunch of attention to yourself, but it just lurched on by without anyone even looking at it...nevertheless messing with it.

It happened at least 10-15 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was wearing a bright red robe and had to be close to 7 feet tall even though it wasn’t standing straight up and it was daylight out. I remember because for a second I thought the robe was to keep the sun off. They definitely should've seen it but no one even looked twice. It walked straight through a group of six or eight people. You could tell it was hunched over like the robe was covering some serious birth defect and the cane kind have strengthened that thought but like I said a BRIGHT RED robe if you wanted to cover a defect up is a really strange fashion choice.

I've always wondered what that robe was hiding but I think I'm lucky I don’t know. From the second I saw it I got a weird vibe that quickly turned to concern for it and then right back to weird/creepy as I got to noticing more details yet it seemed like no one closer to it noticed a thing.”

Source: Robin Paydon, Youtube Comments

Transcribed by JLB


NOTE: I lived in the Baltimore metro area for almost 40 years. I have heard of this 'phantom' in the Park Circle neighborhood (near Druid Hill Park) in the 1980's...though, I don't know where in Baltimore this witness made the observation. Each sighting I received was from a vehicle and the unknown entity wore a bright red hooded cloak. At the time, I checked into the sightings, but was unable to gather any tangible information. I was a bit surprised to once again see that the 'phantom' was still active years later. Lon

Haunted Places: The National Directory: Ghostly Abodes, Sacred Sites, UFO Landings and Other Supernatural Locations

The Big Book of Maryland Ghost Stories (Big Book of Ghost Stories)

Ghosthunting Maryland (America's Haunted Road Trip)

Baltimore Ghosts: History, Mystery, Legends and Lore


Posted: 18 Oct 2016 09:32 AM PDT

'Highway of Tears' Killers May Never Be Caught

A decade after the launch of the RCMP's high profile Highway of Tears investigation into missing and murdered women in northern B.C., police admit they may never find the killers or make more arrests.

"I've been honest with our [victims'] families and I say perhaps they'll never be solved," RCMP Staff Sgt. Wayne Clary of the E-PANA unit, told CBC host Anna Maria Tremonti during a townhall on missing and murdered women packed with several hundred people in Prince George Thursday night.

For a decade, E-PANA has been investigating the cold case deaths and disappearances of 18 young women along a 720 km street of northern B.C. dubbed the Highway of Tears. PANA is an Inuit word for the god who cared for souls in the underworld.

At the height of E-PANA's work, 70 people worked the investigation. Now, just 8 investigators are left.

"That's the reality and that's what I tell the families," said Clary. "We can't keep that going forever when there's no work." Read more at RCMP say Highway of Tears killers may never be caught


**********

Saying 'Goodbye'

“My friend in Canada was killed in a car accident, before she died we agreed to meet up. I was so upset when I heard she had died. My husband, daughter and I were driving back to Oshawa from the cottage. We were on the 401, it was dusk. I saw a white car approaching from the other side of the road, as it passed I realized that it was being driven by my friend who had died. It was an old white car with red leather seats, Laura had jet black long hair and died in a white jacket. She looked straight at me and smiled as she left by a ramp. It was her, it was her car, there was no mistaking that fact.... it was heartwarming. I never expected to see Laura again, I guess she came to say goodbye. Funny thing is, I didn't grieve for her after that, and it made me feel happy for her as I knew then that we do not die.”

Source: TheWatanna, Youtube Comments

Transcribed by JLB


**********

Exorcism 'too scary' for young priests

"That is a possessed woman there," says Fr Vincenzo Taraborelli as he points up to an 18th Century fresco in his Roman church. "They're holding her with her mouth open. She has little devils coming out of her body. She's being freed."

It is a scene the 79-year-old priest says he knows well. For the past 27 years, Fr Taraborelli has performed exorcisms - the Catholic rite of expelling evil spirits.

He stumbled into the job when a fellow priest needed help.

"I didn't know what it was, I hadn't studied it," the father says. "He told me what to do. I was totally ignorant."

He has since become one of Rome's busiest exorcists, and the Catholic Church is struggling to find younger successors.

Working three days a week from a windowless room at the back of his church near the Vatican, he often sees up to 30 people every day. Read more at Exorcism in Italy a job 'too scary' for young priests

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

The Fatima UFO Hypothesis

Why Monsters Sit On Your Chest and Try to Strangle You

Unseen Foes: Hostile Contact With Non-Human Entities

Is the Loch Ness Monster a USO?

Stephen Hawking's alien-hunting project is investigating strange signals from 234 stars


Life After Life: The Bestselling Original Investigation That Revealed "Near-Death Experiences"

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives

Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles

The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos


Posted: 18 Oct 2016 08:02 AM PDT

The following is a bizarre report of an unidentified flying humanoid:

California - 3/3/10 (unedited): I was in a friends backyard and he suddenly starts telling me that he had been mowing his lawn and just by happenstance caught something out the corner of his eye. He looked up to see what he immediately called a Flying Man. He looked at it for 4-5 Secs and yelled out to his brother who was working with him to come quickly and see this thing. His brother ignored him. He ran over and dragged his brother to the spot. His brother could not see it and walked away. He watched for a few seconds and again went and dragged his brother to the spot at which time neither could see it. Viewed from it's left side and below, it was a 7' tall man in a Copper Colored fitted shell that was metallic looking reflective material. It was 1.30 pm in the afternoon, bright sunshine and mostly blue skies. The Flyer was ascending at a 35 degree incline at walking speed. From its elevation he thought it might have left the ground 30 secs prior. He estimates it was eighty feet away at about 30' elevation ( right over a telephone poll he used for distance) and he had a clear unimpeded view. The flyer had a forward tilt, Ski Jumper attitude and was climbing slowly and silently.

The shape was immediately recognizable as a man wrapped in an aerodynamic shell. The hooded head and shoulders were smoothed together, the chest was large 3' plus across. It tapered down to what was obviously feet pointing down.

He really wasn't thinking about it too deeply because it didn't make sense to him. He had never heard about the Flying Humanoids and was relieved to have me give some credence to his account. His brother was non responsive to the whole affair and only after I told them about this phenomenon did he think his brother might have actually seen something. Which is strange because he was uncharacteristically being yelled at to come quickly. He said his brother was definitely worked up, instantly. We looked at a map and determined the starting point might well be a Big Church that takes up a large area.

He drew the Flyer and captured its simplicity. The brothers are keeping their eyes to the sky. - MUFON CMS

Encounters with Flying Humanoids: Mothman, Manbirds, Gargoyles & Other Winged Beasts

The Monster Book: Creatures, Beasts and Fiends of Nature

Phantoms & Monsters: Mysterious Encounters

The Weiser Field Guide to Cryptozoology: Werewolves, Dragons, Skyfish, Lizard Men, and Other Fascinating Creatures Real and Mysterious



Click the 'Listen Live' link...then click the chat balloon icon
Follow 'Arcane Radio' on Facebook

 photo encounter-collage6a_zpsce3eq2k5.jpg

 photo phantom-encounter_zpsbrxtefmw.png

 photo BOOKLIST_zpsqftg5awr.jpg


 photo expanded perspectives logo color_zpsgjijnx4p.jpg

 photo ciphryx_zpsvwpfa9rh.jpg

 photo darkwaters7a_zpsodwpern5.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg

This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Hotlinking of P&M Network images and copyrighted material is strictly forbidden unless permission is obtained.
'Phantoms and Monsters' and 'phantomsandmonsters.com' is protected under the Lanham (Trademark) Act (Title 15, Chapter 22 of the United States Code)
'Phantoms and Monsters' was establish in September 2005 as part of the Phantoms and Monsters Network
© 2005-2016 Phantoms and Monsters / PM Network - All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood Genetic Origin Unknown

Awareness of EBE Contact

American Airlines Flight 77 Evidence